~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

I figured it would be good to have a single thread to post to when talking about a current Sabres game that is going on. I don’t know the rules on stickys but this can just be bumped up when someone posts for a new game. This way it keeps down on the threads for hockey games.

1 - 0 is a good start for the game. Go Biron! :tup:

good idea. im in pittsburgh right now so i cant watch it. how do they look? im listening to it on the comp, but i cant see lol.

I’m listening to it on the radio at work so no idea… lol. All I know is it’s 1-1.

EDIT Is announcing the penaltys new this year too?

I love how you but on my editing posts, yet you double post lol…anywho, i wanna see a sabre’s game, havent gone to one ina few years…their coo.

yes, they started doing it like the nfl does. the ref wears a mic so everyone can hear the call. i like it

To me, being not knowing my NHL rules and what the penalties “motions” are, it’s a very welcome addition. :tup:

Go Leafs Go!

Wrong country there chief…

EDIT WHOOO HOOO 2-1!!!:headbang:

there is always tommaro

sabres suck…

eh… tied. At least Toronto has a bad record here. Could help us that history is on our side in the Arena.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE :tup:

I would hope so with a two man advantage.

I edited it there for ya

i was @ the game last night right on the ice. we were def out numbered my leafs fans. but it was the best feeliing beating them and having all of those leafs fans STFU.

great game imo…id say best i have seen all year. if ya think about it. there was the one goal we almost had that they called back and then the one that was almost an open net when belfore came out that ranng of the pole. almost a 7-2 game:eek:

i think that we played like poo poo though in the whole second period until maybe the very end. they killed us on SOG that period

Good game though :tup:

Connley had an awesome move on his goal in the 3rd.

Biron held them in the game for a good first half of the game. Good to see he can step up his play. He definately contributed to last nights win big time. About halfway through the game the sabres picked it up a notch.
it was a great game to go to. Sabretooth ended up getting a whole row of Leafs fans kicked out of the game. That was great.

THIS GAME IS AWESOME

:cjerk:

:bloated:

WTF, Buffalo completely fell apart these past 5 mins.