OFFICIAL '10-'11 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

For those of you not watching the trades:

Henrik Tallinder signs in NJ. 4 years x $3.375.

Lydman to Anaheim. 3 years, $9 million. confirmed

bye bye Veteran defensemen.

The Sabres are just a farm team playing in the NHL. No surprise. They constantly scout great talent, develop great players and let them go…

not happy right now.

we will see how the kubina talk pans out.

here is what will make me feel better…

Kovalchuck and Kubina…anddddd GO!

Birons a ranger, so looks like another byear of lalime backing up miller.

Like everyone else, I will sit back and watch the other teams do work, and maybe get excited if someone I don’t like leaves Buffalo.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

So pumped about that :smiley:

not bad on the leopold pickup.

heard sabres arent done either

Based on how Lydman and Tallinder looked this past playoffs, I think the Sabres will manage fine.

leopold is sub-par. it could be worse, we could be Calgary fans, LULZ. The fact that Boogard is making over $1.5 against the cap hit and hasn’t scored a goal in 5 years, blows my fucking mind. The guy is a waste. He doesn’t even fight!

Same wth Jokinen…He really doesn’t offer that much. 3mil a year though.

Rob Niedermayer signs 1 year deal with Buffalo

:BIGMOTHERFUCKINGTUP:

Sabres sign a veteran who can score…Are we sure this is Buffalo signing him?

I don’t think so. I can’t find anything on the web about that. It would be nice.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=326852

TSN.ca is reporting it so I’d say it’s legit.

alright I was wrong sorry.

When ever you want to verify something hockey trade related, start at tsn.ca. Or really, any website ending in .ca. It’s the only country that really gives a shit about hockey. :wink:

forgot my </sarcasm> tags…I follow the TSN guys on twitter, they usually have the story first and are very credible. Gots my tweetdeck open at work.

Lalime re-signs for 1 year @ 600K…

10 goals last year in 71 games isnt what i would call a scorer

Yea I jumped on NHL.com and ESPN.com first and say nothing. So I just assume and that was the problem.

No Scott no care. We have enough damn 3rd liners.