Gaustad out 3-4 weeks while recovering from thumb surgery due to torn ligaments

:stuck_out_tongue:

<3

well lets get this started…

goose out for 3-4 weeks

Edit: DAMNIT…stop BEATING ME TO THE PUNCH…ALL THE TIME! lol

fantasy draft tomorrow

:spunk:

good shit I cant wait for this season to start!

:word:

GO SABRES!!!1111111111111one

In on one. :slight_smile:

What’s with Buffalo sports teams and thumb surgeries?

any chance gerbe takes gaustad’s roster spot to start the season?

god I would love that.

ugh, ah, Sabres on the war path! ugh, ah, Sabres on the war path! ugh, ah, Sabres on the war path! ugh, ah, Sabres on the war path! ugh, ah, Sabres on the war path!

isnt it “ooh, ahh”?

:wink:

it is… and that is the worst fucking chant EVER

god it sucks so much.

i cant wait for these games, makes me feel like a silly goose just like liil JIMMY norDin

Im wondering if they might pull some quick trades once the season starts. But still i hope the team looks solid once the dust settles after training camp.

as sad as it sounds, i think gaustad going down solidifies peters’ role a little more. very unfortunate, but he’s not going to be a healthy scratch anytime soon. mair may move up to a third line role to spread some toughness off of the fourth line.

I think that Macarthur will take his spot on the roster. Or Gerbe and Mac will go at it for the spot. I believe that Mac deserves it because he has proven himself in the past but I also think that both Gerbe and Mac need sometime to simmer in Portland, especially Gerbe since he is a rookie.

FYI- for those of you that dont know, 6-7 202 lbs Chara impersonator (lol) Tyler Myers was sent back to Juniors today.

Yeah but Gaustad won/wins his fight(s)… Peters wins about 10% of his.