OFFICIAL '08-'09 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

ahhh, i hate this chant

x’s 2 that is the gayest chant ive ever heard. I want to kill who ever made it.

who yells that chant? was that goin on at the games?

Ya he needs to gain about 20 or 25 pounds of muscle. Maybe next year. Gerbe should be up, if not to start, shortly after I think. Prob when Max goes down.

lets go sabres! hopefully i can catch some games down here

Yea he needs alot of protien shakes!..lol…yea either Max or TCon will end up going down as usual, I wouldnt put it past him(TCon). He’s a little panzy. I like them both, only if they can stay healthy and only if Max can stop giving away the fucking puck he would be much better and people wouldnt want him gone.

http://sabres.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=384325

Looked to be a decent game tonight, beat Columbus 5-2 and looked as if Gerbe got in a fight with Rick Nash.

You guys should check out www.letsgosabres.com for all the up to date info/news on the Sabres, im on there alot, mostly as a guest because I keep forgetting my pw, but definitely check it out and let me know what you think.

UPDATE!!!----> Gerbe and Kennedy sent to Portland along with Forwards Dylan Hunter and Marke Zagrapan, and defensemen Chris Butler and Michael Funk, also placed forwards Mathiey Darche and Mark Mancari on waivers for the purpose of assignment to Portland.

Rivet = Sabres full-time captain.

Thought it was going to be Poms, but I like it.

Yeah, I can live with that one.

not sure if i like it. what makes the new guy more qualified to be a captain than pominville?

Rivet? wow, didn’t see that one coming… not sure how i feel about that

agreed

Idk, ask the guys in the locker room with him :P. But if I had to guess, I’d say more veteran leadership.

news article says the players voted on it first, then the coaches endorsed it. I guess they saw leadership from him

There are a few roaming the halls here today…

Bubble Hockey mofugga

anyone else going to the party at the plaza on friday?