~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

Yeah, when it hit 4-0 Ottawa I turned it off and watched Unleashed. If I’m going to watch an ass kicking I’d rather it not be against my team.

To bad he sucks… lol. We need Miller back now… not next month.

i also think that grier has been playing very good latly too

But we do need Miller back, lets just hope marty can keep us around .500 and we will have a legitimate chance at getting a playoff spot.

what really pisses me off is that hasek keeps coming back to play for teams that have the best chance to win, rather then the team that gave him a chance and his career. asshole.

dam that leafs game…GO LEAFS GO

What da fuck is with the game tonight? Ive check every channel that it should be on, but nothing. Did it not sell out or something?

Either way, they are up 1-0 early in the first.

4-1 sabres @ the end of 1st lol. Dont screw it up jerks.

Wish I wouldve went to this game.

can i get a update?

6-4 sabres with 12 minutes left in the third.

7-4

Pyatt gets the hat trick

7-5 lol caps scored like right off of the faceoff i think

man lol

sweet 8-5!

Heck yes!! :tup:

Let’s go Sabres!! Playin’ the Islanders tonight. They are right on our heels as far as records go I suppose. GO SABRES!!

def not watching the game tonight

OVERTIME!

EDIT SHOOTOUT!!!

EDIT EDIT Woooo Hooo! WE WIN!!

nice shoot out. they looked awesome in OT i cant beleive they didnt score then. kotalik had a great shot, actually 2 cuz of his other goal too. biron had an awesome save on that first shooter too. :tup:

what was final tonight? i saw a game on i thought

4-3 Buffalo after the shootout.

For anyone going to the game… good luck getting out. I can just see all those cars being buried by the snow while they are inside.

haha yea probably. that would be a sweet place to get stranded though.