*OFFICIAL* 06-07 Toronto Maple Leafs Season Thread

Game 1 Vs Sens. 4-1 Loss.

“no problem boys lets put it past us and show them hw we really play”

Game 2 Vs Sens 6-0 Win

“We are a force to be reckoned with”. Bring on the Sabres.

your gonna be replying to yourself alot in this thread :wink:

thats fine. Hopefully the nonsense and the hate stay out.

probably not lol i wish u luck tho :stuck_out_tongue:

why didn’t you just make a thread saying “TORONTO OVER OTTAWA 6-0 BITCHES”

cause its gonna be their only win

edit: and you clearly made this thread to show people that your team could beat ottawa 6-0, when your team didn’t make the play offs last year so they couldn’t beat them in the play offs last year… oh yea the sabres almost swept them…

:lol:

Oh its already broughten. :snapsfinger:

In the immortal words of Rob Ray, god rest his soul: “What have the Toronto Maple Leafs done in the past 30 years? Nothing.”

all that matters is that Alexander Semin scored tonight!!

Sabres 1-0 vs Toronto already this season :gotme:

come on, cry on my shoulder with the “THAT WAS PRESEASON” schtick

lol, if you think the leafs scoring 6 goals against martin fucking gerber…the same guy who snapped in the playoffs and walked out on his team…is some accomplishment? shiiiiiiiiit, lets talk in two weeks and see how that “we’re a force to be reckoned with” ( :ham: ) attitude is sitting…

this is the worst thread EVER!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:givesaf:

Im with skunkmonkey but they did look quite impressive last night, every team has bad nights like the sens did

I was actually quite happy that they beat ottawa last night.

ESPN.com article from Thursday on the Sabres new uniforms… it’s appropriate for this thread…

I know there has been much ado about the new Sabres uniforms. I understand your pain, Buffalo traditionalists. But I ask this: Are they worse than the Lady Liberty (Rangers), Morton’s Fisherman (Islanders), Big V (Canucks), the-team-formally-known-as-the-Mighty-Ducks bill (Anaheim) and Joker’s Wild (L.A. Kings) shirts of yesteryear? We say not. And besides, if you’re watching those jerseys in June, will it all really matter? Remember, things could be worse, like the Maple Leafs’ defense tonight.

LOfuckingL

apparently they now have foot in mouth. 6-0 shutout of ottawa. Thats sounds like pretty good defense to me.

what about the loss the night before? does their defense work on again/off again shifts and only plays every other night? that sounds more like typical maple leafs…

This Just in from ESPN “The Leafs Suck and Will Miss the Playoffs!!!”

an Official Bowling thread would get more interest than this shitty thread

nah, just a poor offense by ottawa.