*OFFICIAL* 06-07 Toronto Maple Leafs Season Thread

how dumb

I do think TO is going to be more competitive this year but I still don’t think they are gonna be able to beat Ottowa or the sabres at a majority of their meetings.

geesh, i thought a fellow Vikings fan wouldnt bash me.

I hope TO is better this year. I look forward to those games more than any of the other ones. It just isn’t as exciting if it’s always a blowout.

dont like the leafs tho, :stuck_out_tongue:

im a leafs fan…not as much those sense potvin left, then gilmour, then cujo…tought cuz i like the sabers too

:bloated:

thats like being a bills fan, dolphins fan, and pats fan all at once.

i know this kid that wears a maple leafs hat and is allegedly a sabres fan… how fucking retarded is that…

:bloated:

any NORMAL buffalo fans hatred of the leafs is obviously much greater than any morons love for the vikings :stuck_out_tongue:

btw espo, 2 and 0 now. the sabres obviously didnt need a blowout loss to ottawa to tell themselves "oh yeah, the season started now we should try :ham: "

My friends…

http://www.myspace.com/leafssuckcrew

How about them habs?

Game 3 Vs Habs 3-2 Loss

“Damn we suck”

quoted from the buffalo news

Toronto Maple Leafs- Too Old, Too slow, too bad!

did anyone else smile when aebischer sent tucker flying after that goalie interference call at the end of the game? :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, now that im out of my drunken stupor i drank myself into in sunny Ellicottville this weekend, lets get back to business…

October 9 (tonight)
Panthers at Maple Leafs, 7:30 PM ET
Go Leafs Go

Im gonna give the leafs this one, not cause florida sucks but because i think the leafs are gonna have to win one eventually.

are you canadian, or just mildly retarded?

i always find people that have a sports team in their geographic area and root for that team’s rival to be ridiculous attention whores :lol:

Dolphins fans in buffalo are WAAAAAY worse than TO fans.

im born and raised in Buffalo. FYI: I grew up watching Hockey night in Canada and loved watching the Leafs play and I’ve stuck with them ever since.

must have been a disappointing childhood :stuck_out_tongue:

come on 40 years isn’t that long. But then again it has also been 40 years since they have been in the stanely cup finals.