Official "Dude, if youre here, look for this" Thread

Dude on allen that wears scarfs and tries to sell them to you.

He is actually an old History professor but i can’t remember where he taught I think his name is Roger. Very smart crazy guy.

I love guys like that. I had a great conversation with a guy like that at a bar of a Mexican restaurant in Anchorage. I learned all sorts of neat useless trivia from him.

YES. He is guaranteed to be seen at Tim Horton’s in the Walker center plaza.

Eric Starchild? Dude still lives with his parents

Who was that guy that said Buffalo was about as far as you can get from Mexico in the US in the mexican food thread…clearly a fail.

Dude creeps me the fuck out. I was at that fucking pond thing (I can’t think of it, HA!) by the Art Gallery and I swear he talked to us for like an hour. I don’t even know if it was an actual conversation. But he said that me and my friends were all beautiful. Obviously he’s blind.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! he is the MANAGER NOW?!

thats awesome!

How you would you like some DOCTER PEPPPPERRRR???

There’s that fucked up burly dude who delivers pizzas I think in hamburg… drives some super shitty honda and always screams things at the slightly underage women around town. Creep.

Larry is the shit!

… fries are done? uugh.

FUPAL

and if youre driving down clark or mckinnly look for a guy wearing yellow galoshes and a trenchcoat when its sunny out, his name i bubbles and if you ask him to he will give you the 10 day forcast

MR BUBBLE’S FTMFW!!!
Oh yea…Jam, Don’t forget Jimmy The Wig.

I doubt you guys are ever in Dunkirk… but…

You HAVE to see the dude who rides his bike around all day. If you meow at him, he starts punching himself in the face. I shit you not.

How the fuck did you figure that out?

I didn’t. I was told about him. My boyfriend tried. It works.

:picard:

I’m a terrible person. But shit, it’s funny.

“All set buddy”

Forestville NY – “ye ole’ firehouse” bar – dude named “Blackie” that doesn’t own a car so he drives his tractor everywhere and has done so for the past 25 years. He’s about 90 years old and its drunken rambling 24/7… Straight Toner style.

Hahaha ^ I know that guy. That’s the place right next to Cave’s right? This dude I know parent’s own that place.