Official "Dude, if youre here, look for this" Thread

If you’re at Westfields, look for Vodka Joe.

About 1-2 years ago this guy was ALWAYS at Westfields and ALWAYS drunk. Probably 5’9", longer beard, self-made townie celebrity. He’s not there anymore. I want to know if he died.

If you travel the 391 (boston st rd) from hamburg to boston:
You will see some guy in his 50s riding a beat ass bike, or hitchhiking, probably drinking a 40. He will also be trying to bite his ear, this is crazy joe, my dad went to school with him and when he was younger, a small airplane crashed into his house and made him crazy.
He now spends his nights at a local bar in hamburg and will hitchhike all the way to boston, usually stumbling in the road.

If you are in the village of hamburg there will be a shorter lady walking around at a decent pace, she will be flailing her arms about. This is walking lady, she walks EVERYWHERE.

yeah.

hmmm dosent this dude work for John and Marys?

If you are in the northtowns, look for a really sexy guy driving a Blue Xterra. Then wave to me.

Yeah… i heard he’s a FGGT too… so look out little boys.

the burbon chicken guy hahahaha. the chicken was delicous but he scared me

and jay i was gonna post that he/she thing oover at wendys but u beat me to it…FREAK

Ive seen old blackie quite often over the course of my life…you forgot the part about why they call him blackie…because thats how dirty he was. he lived on prospect, right down the road from my dad. He’s dead now though.
My aunt owns the firehouse rest.

dear god. I didn’t think anyone would know him. That f’n rules.

lmao…i didnt know him personally…but seen him more times in my life than i care to admit. i cant tell you how many times i got stuck behind his tractor going up the hill…lol. to get a visual for those who didnt get the pleasure of seeing him…his skin was literally BLACK from years and years without a shower. fucking gross. his shack of a house was recently demolished…finally.

When I was in HS, this kid Jackal pulled up to him and said he’d give him a ride in his minivan. We opened the door, and sped off at the last second, as he chased and swore at us. Yeah, we were mean.

do it videotape it

If you’re ever in Williamsville, look out for “Beaver Tail”, our resident hobo with 7ft dreadlocked hair that looks like, …well a beaver’s tail.

oh yea… he is gross!

repost…

and his name is Larry…fggts

heard you like him because it’s harder for him to sneak out of bed in the morning when you’re laying on his hair. Also rumor has it, his hair isn’t actually dreadlocked, it’s skunk “spermlocked”. true?

false…

TRUE FGGT