Areas WORST fast food service..?

Given the fact that I only eat one ‘junk’ meal a week, I try to make the best of it, and part of that is avoiding places that I know provide horrible service…

1)Wolf RD Taco Bell-inconsistent service, orders always fucked, smells funny.

2)Wolf RD Buger King-gave me raw burgers once, slow, etc

3)Latham Farms McD’s-started out good then got shitty once they started hiring a lot of people that can’t speak english very well. Manager threatened to call the cops on me once when I went thru the drive-thru in reverse, LOL!

4)Wolf RD Arbys-good food and prices,but possibly the slowest service in the history of fast food.

In general, I’ve probably had the best luck with Latham Taco Bell, and Latham McDonalds.

I haven’t had a problem with the Latham McD’s, always get fresh(hot) food and it’s never disappointing. I will say though both the Wolf Rd. and Latham Burger King I’ve had horrible experiences and haven’t eaten Burger King since… First was the Wolf Rd. one where I got a NASTY burger and the worst tasting fries I’ve ever experienced(think of the smell of garbage after sitting for a while, but imagine the taste of it…because that’s what these tasted like). Then a month or so later I figured I’d swing by the Latham BK, first of all, I ALWAYS end up waiting there, and this time I got half cooked “cheesy tots” and cold french fries. :down:down. Fuck Burger King, haven’t had it in atleast 6 months.

I try to stay away from Taco Bell as I don’t really enjoy anything from there, but we sometimes get it at work for lunch.

I’ve never had a problem with Wendy’s, they are probably my favorite fast food place in the area besides Subway(if you consider that fast food)…but I’ve noticed the Wendy’s on Central Ave next to “the lot” has THE worst service, delayed response at the drive-thru, horrible service all around there. Also on the inside, they still have the old school micro-phone to tell the cooks what the order is:retardclap.

The Wendy’s in East Greenbush has the microphone too. I was there today.
Theres a lady that works there ckeaning the tables and shit that has to be 90. She looks older than dirt.

Wendys on Central Ave. next to Moes and Harbor Freight is the WORST ever. Worst service, employees are rude and obnoxious, and the food is shit. Always cold too.

Mickey D’s off exit 18 in Glens Falls has the best McDonalds I have ever eaten.

ive never had an issue with the taco bell off exit 9 in clifton park… always hot n “fresh” as far as taco bell goes.

the best mcdonalds ive been to is the exit 8 micky d’s… open 24/7/365 and is always fast and correct on the meals.

havent had much luck with burger king with the only exception being the one off exit 15. problem there is that its ALWAYS packed.

there isnt a decent kfc in the capital district. all tastes old or like its kentucky fried rat.

the wendys by “the wash” on central used to be decent but has gone downhill drastically over the past couple years…it got “dark” in there and the food and service has suffered since.

You said it and I agree:)

KFC on 146 in CP wasnt bad the last time I was there but its been awhile. I love their $9.99 mix and match bucket deal but they havent had that in a while.

The Burgerking on central in front of KMART is also Nasty, dirty, and just plain… YUCK

Burger King on Erie in Schenectady is pretty bad, have to check my food for needles and shit, lol. Also the KFC on State St in Schenectady is a shit hole.

Burger King just plain sucks. Their burgers leave a fucked up taste in my mouth. I never eat McDonald’s because their food sucks.
Wendy’s is good though.

I really like the chicken at Walmart. I get the boneless buffalo wings and potato wedges all the time. Its fairly cheap too, especially compared to KFC.

So is pretty much everything else on State Street. Schenectady is a fucking sewer.

yep… couldn’t have said it any better.

The worst resturant in general that I have ever been to was one in Lake George Village on the strip, forgot the name but right next to the north arcade…ended up dashing out of that bitch.

Maybe that’s why the place I work at (GE Global Research) has their own huge cafeteria, most of the food there is really good!

at the lot dunkin donuts i went in the drive thru in reverse… i forgot wo was with me but no issues.

X2, it’s the truth. I was just afraid to say it… lol

that nasty crackhead bitch that always works the drivethru is such a cunt.

It’s your job, you chose to be there, put a smile on your face and fucking do it. Shit aint hard.

I was eventually going to say it, but I figured it’d start a war before we discussed the OT.

dont like it, move. or… BIG OR, do something to improve to community. if you choose to do neither of those, shut up and deal with it. whining doesnt get things done.

Not everyone can just pack up their shit and leave man. Also it’s kind of hard to improve the fast food aspect of a community, haha.

On a side note, I do agree with you Br… Mk4 30r. (Not sure which I can call you by, so i’ll just stick to your username). One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is people who bitch about the weather this time of year. You live in fucking ALBANY NEW YORK, and it’s JANUARY… DEAL. lol