Areas WORST fast food service..?

You worded that very eloquently and I comment you for it :up :smiley:

i realize this is a fast food thread. but its expected of fast food, fast food in general is terrible, but the blanket statement that schenectady is a sewer… every rose has its thorn. schenectady has come a long way in recent years.
anyone with a pulse can pack up and move. its about planning. you must plan it, but anyone can do it. if you arent content with where you are or what you do, ultimately you are the only one who can change it. it might take some time, and it might take some help but anything can be changed. its all up to the person and how motivated they are.

WENDY’S in the SUNY ALBANY CAMPUS CENTER!!!

taco bell in general … is just sucking, i remember when i was in HS, was way better then… idk… but then again, spagettio’s was mad good when i was 5 years old and that shit SUCKS, so maybe tastes change idk…

BUT I HATE LETTUCE IN MY FUCKIN CASE A DILLA !

I dont live in Schenectady.

Then quit complaining:retardclap

latham taco bell has never done me wrong… too bad they can’t say the same about me:ninja (got drunk one night and went over with a couple buddies and turned off their power)

I have reported you to the Colonie Police Department, they’ve been looking for you for a long time.

Good day sir.

go ahead, it was 3-4 years ago. Now they keep that little shed behind the building locked up :D. We taught them a lesson.

Never eat at the wendy’s in Clifton park by clifton park center.

I recently waited 23 minutes for them to give me my food and then have them serve it to me wrong. At which point i threw it back at them got into a screaming match with the manager and got my moneyback as well as having the other 10 or so people in line leave with me.

If you want burger king the saratoga one is probly the best one in the area to go to.

Popeye’s on Hoosick Street/ KFC on Broadway, Menands :puke

the burger king on wolf is by far the worst, never again

the subway in menands is always good to me. there very fast and they make it right.
i give them a+. the one on rt9 near alt 7 entrance is one i wont go to again. burnt and all messed up sub WTF!!!. wendys latham is decent to.

I hate mcdonalds so I try to never eat there. Burger kind isn’t much better. Taco bell is really the only “fast food” I will eat besides pizza

i was in ohio, or maybe indiana once and my buddy and i stopped at a wendys there, it was the most efficient shit i have ever seen in my entire life. Once i was done ordering it took about 20 seconds for them to bring me the whole meal, tasted better than ever and they were so kind. It was as if i was at a resturant or something. THose people in the middle of no where really take pride in there work

at Mcdonalds in Amsterdam (not Amsterdam, NY) you can get a blow job with your big mac and fries. Now thats service. MCDONALDS I’M LOVING IT.

oh and whatever you do dont order a #2 at the Mcdonalds in Amsterdam

number 2 please with an ohhh face on the side!..

Subway in Menands is always good to me as well…we get it atleast 3 times a week for lunch at work.

Second that! I worked at the SCH site doing IT support. Building 40 FTW! I used to go the the nyski and rottendam sites as well.

I will atest to the MC Donalds in Amsterdam NY. The one up at Alpinhaus was decent. but the SpicDonalds on market was bull shit. They just ‘improved’ it and it has 2 fucking drive up lanes! Allowing twice as many fat, disgusting pieces of shit get even fatter and more disgusting even faster than befor.

neither are really fast food but…

You know what is letting me down recently too, Moes. The one on central is hit or miss at best. Stale chips, chicken is not always great. Not what it used to be. The one on western is a little better, but there is only like 3 seats in the place.

Wings over albany = Teh Win!