Anyone Interest on a [Buffalo] City Meet

Hey, Just was wondering if anyone would be interested on meeting in the North Buffalo Area. Me and Dr Dos was thinking of the Kmart Parking Lot on Hertel near the corner of Delaware seems like the prime stop, there is everything around there and i think its would be sweet to have a different place to meet instead of mighty on Sheridan and Niagara Falls Blvd.
If your afraid of the city of buffalo, north buffalo is the safest place of buffalo lolz.
We were looking to meet Saturday Nights and plan something out for everyone.
Any suggestion or comment is welcome.
please say what your thinking.
We didnt want to make a date because we wanna see who would like to come.

its a good idea, and i agree that something other than Mighty might be nice. BUT, everyone knows about Mighty and the people r cool about is chillin in thier lot and whatnot.

mighty i would say is a pretty good place i like it but i hate driving through kenmore and tonawada just to get pulled over before i get into the mighty parking lot lolz. I dont think buffalo cops really mind if we are just hanging out and not doing stupid stuff you know. people park in that kmart parking lot overnight everyday sometime. its a good way to experience something new heheh! :tup:

not to disagree with u at all or anything, but think of all the people that would have to drive through kenmore and tonawanda to get to north buffalo. as long as u take it easy through those places u shouldnt get pulled over. keep the windows down if they r tinted, dont let the rpms get too high if u have exhaust, turn the system down if u have one and dont drive like an asshat and they pretty much have no reason to pull u over unless u have something very illegal on your car that screams 'pull me over and write me a ticket for my_____"

but yeah id be down for a meet in n buff just for something different

but mighty is fun because of all the idiots driving by

DOS can think??? Hmmmm…LOL j/k…thats cool…I think having a different spot each weel\k keeps it interesting.

a couple words…

DAVE IS ASIAN AND HE DRIVES A MUSTANG… end of argument… rofl

id be down to go to kmart… its closer to home for me too, buffalo cops are sweet too

lolz will is right i can never get away with that…and one out of only a handful of very non “asshole/stereotypical” mustang driver like the one in the red mustang at mighty the other week ahah.

ehh dont worry the thurway can get you to north buffalo without ever touching tonawanda or kenmore if you live in the vicinity of mighty taco lolz 290 to 190 to 198 and bam your there at kmart lolz! and we can do thurway runs on the way home if you like hahahh

good idea, but i have to present some new info…

the amherst cops are use to us, and know we just chill and are paying customers at mighty so have a right to be there…and know we generally aren’t dicks or assclowns…

buffalo cops dont know us that well because we’ve never really hung out there, and may panic when they see us for the first time…just my .02

i like to stick with what we know is good to chill out at, and i especially like staying out of the city, no real reason, just feel more comfy at mighty… :shrug:

Read the forum guidelines. Moved to Off-topic.

FYI the mighty is tonawanda… buffalo cops prolly dont care… they have other things to do… but i kinda agree about the safety thing… the PIMP cars most likely wont want to be driving through the ghetto… tonawanda/amherst offers safety…

They used to not give a shit. Things aren’t the same in B-lo the last 6 months as far as cops go.

Theres not much going on in K-Mart parking lot, there has to be better places to get together. Like someplace where you can get a drink/eats while your there.

where abouts?

I lol’d at the title, “gagging interest” :lol:

I was like ooh yeah my kinda meet :biglol:

I dunno, think cheap eats with large parking lot. Not too many places in
North buffalo have that or would welcome loitoring

well with buffalo cops on the rampage with ticketing and such i highly doubt its a great idea to give them a nice big target to write up a bunch of tickets.

Haha, oh yeah, let’s not step on the toes of Buffalo cops…haha. Like they really give a fuck about a few cars, haha. I live in Riverside, believe me, there’s a lot more illegal shit they going on than a few riced out cars, haha.

Anyways, if you want to have a meet, like Spencer said, do it somewhere else, ie: Delaware Park, Delaware Lake, somewhere around there where we can drive Elmwood, with Pano’s, 2-4-1, Subway, Mister Pizza, etc.

well if they have time to hand out a million parking tickets im sure they wouldnt have a problem writing a shit load of tickets for a bunch of people loitering in a parking lot with illegal cars. They want a raise, so they will write as many tickets as need be to get it.