4/17 Maybe?

Mighty taco. Ill be there at 9:00 for awhile.

y not? im fresh offa good kill earlier today and im in the mood…

unless my friend calls me illb eout

ud better stop up dos, its nto a tru meet without u lol

for the love of god, stop making posts about mighty everday. Call people up or some shit, dont make a damn thread. Its the same people everytime. Exchange numbers and save everyone the insanity

No thanks. Dont like it dont read it?

I can’t believe people say shit. What if other people want to show up and don’t know our number or we don’t know theres? If you don’t want to show up then don’t show up, but litter threads because you don’t want to show up.

yea it does get a little out of hand, especially since the same like 3 people make the threads all the time. if they were a little spread out more, there’d be more interest. but there really isnt anything that can be done about it.

fewer large meets > many small meets

especially when it’s gunna be 40 degrees.
brrrr too cold for me to stand around

Then don’t go… I still do not see the point of complaining about it, I am just making people aware that there might be a few of us there.

OKAY, WE GET IT. EVERYDAY YOU GUYS ARE THERE. STOP THESE THREADS

OKAY WE GET IT. YOU DON’T LIKE THESE THREADS. PLEASE STOP READING THEM. THANKS, NOW GO AWAY…

way to jump the bandwagon on that one there cheif.

heading up there now to get some food.

I think I just got this.

Scott=Black probe?

omg I <3 black probes.

Oh that sounds terrible.

:lol:

how bout you just make a thread, nitely meet at mighty taco…and if your going, u post in it to bump the thread? yes/no?

^^ sounds good to me.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203347#post203347

there, go nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks alot.

Yeah, definitely got owned by a trooper tonight… 95 in a 55 :-/

No ticket though? Kinda weird

i thought it was kinda funny that some1 from the Marines came and interupted us by saying ‘so who has the fastest car?’ then preoceded to give us his recruiting speech.

I very much agree with this statement.

That’s all I’m going to say, I couldn’t give 2 shits otherwise, just saying that “meets” tend to bring more people/cars when they are spaced out. Otherwise you go to a million tiny ones, that never get too interesting.