Last Bubble Tea Meet vid

:tspry:

nice find.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

holy shit grimace!

I was trying to clean up my HD I got some other random shit I will upload later.

lol.

RealDeal :tup:

That brings back memories.

:frowning:

I miss those days…

You and me both man…

word

I still miss the Mighty Taco fight video and the dude running over the handicap sign in his scion after the random fight broke out at Yings from like 2-3 years ago.

I hear this shit way too often on here…

So get organized and make new memories. Life should only get better in time, not worse!

lol the bitch flying off the hood of the car at mighty after her friend hit the pole :frowning:

in order to have the same type of people and meets, i wouldnt invite half of nyspeed

^True, but people avoid meets for that reason, willingly. It is a double edges sword as the “half” you refer to won’t show up anyways cause they suck. Leaving semi-empty meets at “New Yorks Largest…” so on and so forth.

If cool people just stayed cool then meets would be cool and cool things would happen…just sayin. :shrug:

You’re cool but I have never seen your fox at BBQ’s or GTG’s.

i was ready to come to the bbq this year but only to race fggtturbo. he said no so i didnt go. Ill make it out to a couple more meets this year just for u bro.

The meets i get are phone calls " hey so and so is here at mighty… where are u?"

I hope so…I really want to check out your car. I love Foxes.

Makes sense. I avoided the Southgate meets as the ones I went to always turned into a shit storm. Don’t have to worry about that anymore…

We should have a Pharo’s meet.

Even if tools show up, we still have boobies to look at.

In

lame figures lz would be first the jump on. hahahaha last time i went there I seen a girl from hs and i wanted to throw up

REAL IDEA -

remember when paul spunger had that party at his house with everyone and all we did was watch racing vids and eat pizza and beer. Id be willing to host something like that at my house this summer.

:circlejerk:

lol