**UN-OFFICIAL 2009 MIGHTY MEET THREAD**

It’s not too bad out right now…wondering if anybody wanted to get together. 1st Mighty Meet for 2009. I’m game, if others are willing to show up.

id be down but mighty did something to thier meat in the last 5 or so months, its disgusting now and tastes like brown gravey or something.

All I know is I cant eat it.

all hail the 2009 mighty meet thread. MEET thread. MEET.

Did you say meat?

mmmmm…meet, sounds delicious :slight_smile: haven’t been to mighty in ages, what time? Could swing by with this season’s new beater

All hail.

^ Fail. You wont be around for it

Im down this weekend… supposed to be nice

can jam and ladder ball. pending nice weather

Can Jam? I thought it was Man Jam…I’m thinking bout putting my Summer rims on. I just can’t remember if one of my bald tires had a leak, or if I had fixed it before I put my snow rims/tires on. I guess time will tell…

wait, ladder ball? like, polish horseshoes? haha atleast thats what my family calls it, i didn’t think anyone else played this :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody going up tonight? Bubbletea? Something?

I will DEFINITELY be interested in coming. I shall be rockin’ the Vic tho.

PS…fixed the leak. Found a 2inch long Nail shoved in my tread. All plugged up and ready for burnouts.

im in for a can jam tourney one of these days!!!

I’m always down for a mighty meet…tried goin up a few times last summer and it was deserted.

in for can jam spec

^ you hang out at mighty Shannon?

i wanna strt coming to these
mighty group > (the other meet that i go to :meh:)
maturity-wise i would say

um can jam/ladder ball are not mighty acceptable activities…go frisbee or go home. Keep that other shit for the BBQ’s…

even with just frisbee we’re risking being booted from the lot…

edit:

and fuck…i saw this post too late

It was too cold. I drove on by.