2/2/06 Mighty *weather pending*

Ok its supose to be decent thursday night. in the 40-50’s

SO how does Mighty at around 7:30 ??

work is owning my ass…sorry man otherwise id be down

if i can get some people to help me push my car out of its 4" deep mud grave, i’ll be there…

also there can’t be any humidity…no heat = fogging up like a mofo…

id hate to miss a meet so i wont. ill be thurr :tup:

Work = My Ass

Any chance this could happen on a weekend. :slight_smile:

if my tax check is in no if it isnt then yes

i dont know if anybody read my post…but it was a subtle plead for help in pushing the car out of 4 inches deep mud… :slight_smile:

i got a 4x4 truck n a chain. im free tmw during the day let me know.

i offered the same.no dice

ill push if he doesnt wanna chain it but im only free from like 8 am to like 5 pm with a small window cut out in between.

i got tow ropes if u dotn wanna use a chain.

towing/pulling is not an option because the car is only about 4 inches off the ground to begin with…so with the sinkage, it’s just about resting on the ground, and there’s nothing accessable that can be tied onto…

it would take a lot of people to push a 3400lb car out of a 4" deep hole…and it’s all 4 wheels that are down, the back deeper than the front…

with my retarded work/school schedule, my only free time is weekdays past 9PM, and then fridays past 3pm, saturdays and sundays all day…maybe some of the wonderful members of nyspeed can stop by before the meet and help push…

flooring the car in the mud hoping it will work its way out is also not an option, seeing that my parents want to somewhat save their yard from further destruction…

ill crawl under the car and hook up a chain or rope if ud wanna try that. other wise im down for pushin at that hour no problem. i can prob bring a friend or two to help.

your best bet is to see if you can get a floor jack or something similar some where under the car and put boards under the tires so you can hook something up and have some pull u then so you dont rip it up in reverse. w.e you wanan try let me know im down to help nyspeed members.

definitely, i wanted to get it to a shop this weekend for a compression test too so that would help a lot…

but i really think you’re totally underestimating the problem here…a jack barely fits under the car on pavement, my pinkie doesnt even fit under it now, not you or anybody is crawling under anything to hook a rope up to the car, and even if you could, there’s little to nothing under the front half of the car that i would ever trust pulling the car up and out with…

pushing is the only answer, my dad and i have thought about it for a long time and come to that conclusion, tell me a day and time that you and anybody else can come, and i’ll make sure to make some phone calls to get other people over too to get a group push going…

thanks

i guess its worse then i thought. the best day is tmw well actually along ass way away from now. im up to push n id bring the rope just incase. illt ry and grab a friend or two but that will have to wait. 2/2 i cant help cuz ill be at the meet duh. so tmw is the best bet. ill pm you my number.

ok sorry for the thread hijack Dos…

back on topic, as i already said, if my car still isn’t stuck, i’ll be there… :wink:

grR…i work 6-10 that night. :tdown:
maybe next time…boO-urns.

weather looking good for thursday night:D

same here im down.

maybe

Maybe? what?? do you have plans playing with the monster cock tomorrow evening?:rolljerk: