3-13-06 Mighty WITH KILL VIDEO

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=forecastfox&myadc=0&traveler=1&zipcode=14043&whend=1&whent=14&metric=0

Weather is looking good for 6 and after with 50*+. Anyone up for a 730-8 pm meet at mighty to chill??

Ohh! I might have a new whip for tonight! If it all checks out, nobody will even know its a different car.

meh i’m stuck at work til 9 tonight, if anybody thinks they’ll be there then i’ll def swing by…otherwise it looks like a solo cruise for me tonight, one last night before the cold and snow hits this week…

U Guys meet to early…7:30 minimum

9 and on is looking good to but alot of people work tmw so I doubt there will be many out at that hour.

730-8 it is.

fuck the work excuse…last night i was talking to somebody online at like 2AM…after he earlier had complained that me wanting to meet back up at mighty at 10 was too late…

fuckin whiners…

i’ll be there at 9:15 tonight, rain or shine

ur such a troopr Andy

I may show up

ill have to pass on this one.

Ohhh, then it’s a maybe for me:)

lol didnt you guys do this last year…start meeting up every day when spring started then it ended up with everyone being sick of meets by the time summer rolled around.

this is the last nice day for a couple weeks from wat i heard…might as well take advantage of it

next month guys, next month…and mighty will be 5 mins away instead of half hour :tup:

Sweet… I have a fan

not worth the gas for the drive up

eh…depends how the weather is later

word word

suppose to clear up tonight so lets hope for the best

I will deff be there. Finished putting motor back together yesterday and also got my new 255lph walbro in :rofl: