Mighty '06 V2.0, 3/12/06

so since tonight was an awesome time, and many people seemed down for another meet tonight…i think i’ll make it official…

i had stated earlier in the day to marcus and jerry (the vipers) that i’d prob. be there around 5 or 6pm sun night…

not the best cruising time by any means, but it’s dinner time, and mighty for dinner > * if anybody wants to suggest a later time, and more people go for it, by all means i’m down for that too…i just wanna get another gathering in, hopefully as good as tonight was…before it turns cold again in a few days

so far i know i’ll be there, marcus said he would try to given that he’s not too hung over lol, and tkkleman said he may stop by, i think it’s 06orangeSS (the orange cobalt ss) should be there again, myself obviously…and hopefully many more…

Maybe I will grab a dealer plate and bring my car out.

hmmmmm

I’ll prob be there. but two 12pg papers owns me.

maybe… i’d be down for a monday or tuesday night meet depends on how my week goes.

I’ll cruise by if its dry out

Yeah, I am sure that I will be there again, lord only knows I could use the break from the school work…

WHAT NO TEXAS PLATE

Maybe down for dat if I ever get the fuck out of Toronto today…looks like weather is breaking here…

I have 2 sets of texas plates sitting here…I just took insurance off the Firebird for winter.

if its not raining i shall be there

no rain = me there

call me if u cruise out there

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=forecastfox&myadc=0&traveler=1&zipcode=14043&whend=1&whent=14&metric=0

5 o’clock and on is looking good.

Ah, what the hell I’ll be there cracked winshield and all!

you JUST took it off the road for the winter? :gotme:

yeah its 2:30 and i defifnately just woke up…so yeah i’ll be there

This a cruise or a meet?

i would like to cruise…but 5 or 6 would be a bit early, that’s why i’m debating whether to push it later or not…regardless like i said i’ll prob be there for food around 5:30, but as yesterday’s afternoon cruise proved, day cruises suck…too many cars out, and too many asshats trying to cruise with us…

i didn’t mind going to mighty twice yesterday, might do it again tonight… :gotme:

meet and eat at 5, cruise at night again? would anybody else be down for it? are the majority of you in favor of just hanging out, or actually driving? opinions please…

i would bring the Z out but it still needs an inspection. next time