OFFICIAL MIGHTY MEET BEFORE TWIZTED'S BEFORE LETCHWORTH.

There are like 4 of these threads right now.

Sunday @ 1 o’clock pm. Be at mighty. We will be leaving @ 1:15 sharp.

I believe Skurge, SoloIIScoob, Mikeri24, and Nikuk.

Anyone else?

:wave: this would probably easier than getting there on my own

i’ll probably be around. beck call me or send a message to my phone to remind me. else i’ll forget.

:tup: bring em all

well fuck, dont think i can make it to the pregame

the GF wants to go to letchworth earlier to walk around…cause she thinks she’ll be left out if we go to twizted’s…boooooooooo

i’ll work on it tho

your girlfriend fucking sucks, tell her to straighten the fuck up or break up with her. I hate fucking broads who worry about feeling left out. Listen sweetheart, just maybe if you open your fucking mouth and stop hanging on my fucking arm you’ll meet some new people you fucking cunt. God, i mean, just because you introduced me to your friends and i fucked them behind your back doesn’t mean you have to fuck my ugly car friends. In fact, if you do, i’ll break your nose.

I’ll be there
For the Pre-twisted Pre-Pre-Letchworth Meet.

awesome.

In.

Shit, I still gotta pay

oh, and DIRECTIONS

She can hang with my wife who will also know hardly anyone. And, come to think of it, My sister is supposed to come out also.

I know how to get to Twizted’s house. Like the back of my hand.

I especially know how to get to Twizted’s mom’s house. Like the back of her head.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOOLL Newman!!! I will give you a call sweety. Get the rest of the Uncle Ben’s crew to go.

:word: mine goes about her own buiz @ meets and looks @ the cars. or she will into her self and start talking to ppl…

dude bring the GF to my house and her and my ladi friend can hangout or some shit. she wont be the only BOX here man…

I am bringing 2 or 3 girls so there will be other that feel “left out” she can talk to!

:pimp:

tpgsr, you PiMp~!!

i will be there! ugh, its gonna be a late next coupple of nights to get the motor back in and running…

i might need a ride

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16510

for some reason she thinks there will be no other females there, I keep telling her that there will

looks like she prolly wont be going, cause i dont feel like going and being at letchworth all dam day like she want to, so i’ll prolly be there rolling solo

and lol @ newman

skurge will u drive me then???

joe if you need a ride im rollin up alone in my car right now

yea joe ride with me if ya want…i’ll most likely be going alone atm