*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i might show up…my car is waiting for the boost maker…but the gt500 wants to get out for a drive…

I probably can’t make it now, I just got new wheels and a couple of my buddies want to go take pictures of our cars. There will be plenty of meets down the road.

I’m sick as shit. I don’t know if standing outside in the cold is what my immune system has in mind for recovery.

Yeah it’s a tad chilly. But I need to get some fancy pics of my car.

Come to mighty first. You can have a few of us cruise with you for pics. Everyone likes a photo shoot meet.

Yeah. I’m down for a photoshoot meet…but that means I need to clean my car. Damn it…If theres a photo meet, I’ll show up. Otherwise, I’m staying home.

ill bring my camera and tripod and what not.

the yota will be out…

Yay!

i shall be there…articzap and letitroll talked me into it…im just gonna wear about 3 hoodies and a heavy jacket…

Well fuck, now I need to come out. Damn yooooouuuuuuuu!

prediction:

tomorrow’s first new multi-page thread will be titled:

“So, who else has pneumonia?”

:lol:

hopefully it’s nicer the rest of the week so i can get some of my shit fixed and stop out…it’s been a while since i had an empanada

4/10 Doctors Office Meet

I think I had pneumonia when I arrived, so I figured why the fuck not?

Well, I think I damn near pissed myself in pauls car on my way home. DAMN THAT THING MOVES.

ya pauls car is siqqqqqq fast… good turn out tonight :tup: to the first MT meet.

fyi, the first MT meet was a bit over a month ago, n00b…

LOL, that last pull i did b4 i dropped u off was crazy

LOL like i knew. oh well. mistakes happen

BTW im still pissed i never saw ur car with the 35r.

I know this is kinda early but, why not plan a bit since its iffy for rain/snow thursday/friday.

Saturday night I’ll be cruising the area…Snowboardblah, if you want to follow me up or meet up there let me know. I usually dont hang out in the parking lot since I dont know the regulars…but, if I get a few more people we’ll hang out there.