who wants to ride tonight!

I have a bike to ride finally atleast for tonight anyways MEET AT MIGHTY AT 6:30PM to go riding PM me

what bike now?!

borrowing 07 r6

Dont park it in your driveway.

lol azz

I wish I could meet some of you guys tonight, alas school > me.

have fun, ride safe

skip it! i think will if he gets his mid day nap like an old man will be coming.

lol 630 is an early night… why not go out a bit later?

school pwns me until 7:30, after that i could make it, i agree with meeting later than 6:30, theres still rush hour traffic out at that time :tdown: to minivan, cell-phone talking soccer moms.

haha sorry. had to :slight_smile:

Working till 7, then class from 730-10. If your still out after that I’ll call ya. I saw Tom earlier.

i’d be up for a ride but i have a class till 7 tonight, how bout we all meet at a later time?

im down with meeting after 7:30, ill be coming from ecc south, where does everyone want to meet? mighty on southwestern or sheridan?

hey guys i just cant wait its been so long so i will be riding around stopping at the clam shack on delaware then i will meet back up at mighty at 8 and will be out all night so text me 716-807-7530 Brent

i just got to school, and it looks like its going to rain tonight, i swear to god i get stuck riding home from this class…arhsdklfnasjdnasd.

Yeah, looks like its going to rain. Plus double header on Monday Night Football :tup:

fuck this, i’m leaving now lol, its getting cold and windy…the 198 is NOT going to be fun.

Holy shit that’s a huge storm coming in from the west. Check radar.

Just rode from Clarence Center to Buffalo and it was beautiful.

Hows the weather Ollie?

http://www.warrency.com/Ollie.jpg

IT’S GUNNA RAINN!