Turkey Day Night Meet

Probably should go in mighty meet thread but I want to make sure everyone sees this and comes out. Meet at mighty at like 9pm. Maybe organize a small cruise.

Hope to see some familiar faces out there.

im in. aim me when your headin out there we can have a walden–>mighty/bao cruise

In, mostly for the promise of a cruise.

Theres got to be more people that will be doing absoutly nothing tonight and wanna chill/cruise.

umm ummm, I havent slept in over 24 hours. not sure if I would be safe on a cruise.

Get a ride from someone or go find a place that sells that cocaine energy drink…

Are either of these open tonight?

Who cares if there open, I’m looking to chill with people.

when I get out of work at 9:30 all call 01AudiS4 if he needs a ride Ill pick him up and let him drive if we do anything. I dont think Im safe behind the wheel right now.

I don’t chill. I’m strictly sensual.

Get out of work earlier. Help me push and we take my car.

go put plates on my car and take it, it wants to be drivin lol

people need to call people…although it is still alittle early i know a lot of people wont be doin much tonight

sorry best I can do. Ill call you thou.

sounds interesting. i haven’t met some of you so maybe i’ll head out. sucks that’s i’m out in orchard park right now tho…

me and mike, importmuscle, will be meeting at galleria by steve and berrys at like 845, so if anyone wants to meet us there then cruise with us to mighty its cool

eastern hills!

dewwwwwwwwwwww it

monorail cat below me says so.

If I can find gas $ and figure out how bad my coolant leak is on the neon, Ill show up.

I can meet anybody at Eastern Hills…since I drive past it.

i got a couple text for ppl who are coming