*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

was pretty nice last night, i drove by around 9:30/10 and saw nobody…

wrd and wrd

i might stop up after the gym and what not

liar! lol

lol STOP IT :stuck_out_tongue:

lol them just jokes…it would be cool if you stopped out tonight aaron and i dont wanna hear “yo this shits so gay im leaving” 20 minutes into it lol

ill be up tonight in the beater

Oh hell. If the banana boy is coming out, so will I.

depends on what i decide to do, maybe ill swing by

I might come up as well. any low 14s car want to run? lol

i dont think my car is running any faster at the moment but want to know where i stand before i fix all my issues

Just finished with a HoTT wash n wax…soooo nice out

thinking like 830, gonna stop at BT first though

I am a low 14 second car…wink wink

oh i see how it is…try and pencil us in buddy…lol kidding…

lol banana boy…hahahaha butch you crack me up

how lates everyone gonna be up there till? I get out at 10 im might head up if theres gonan be anyone up there

i will be there probly on the bike. also 2 cobalt guys they are deff. up for some runs one is probly aroud 14 and the other low 13 see you there

yea we’re usually there past 10…esp when its warmer out…most people wont get there til 10 anyways

Good

I might come out tomorrow and meet you guys if I get some of this essay finished tonight. And hopefully I’ll get some Pam and spray my belt, this squeak is driving me insane.

ehh not to bad about 2 hours ago , a bunch of my friends all rolled up had about 20 cars

any runz last night?

yea…i beat everyone lol

rich and ugososlow raced, dead nuts even…raced again, ugososlow pulled @ around 100ish…chris and biged ran, that was doomed from the beginning because they were paying attention to everyone else running…i almost got re-ended by a huge fuckin dodge ram that wasnt paying attention…i think thats it…good runs tho

so you can pull ugososlow? Chirs(TBSS)? Who won?