*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

nope, i was definitly talking about in the 1/4

and my mistake,… the white supercharged sc2 from SDA ran a best time of 12.2 in the 1/4… don’t believe it? this video has been posted before… ran a 12.490 in this…
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18464744

the red sc2 that my friend matt now owns runs low 14’s, it is N/A

my mistake.

lets get the fuck back on topic.

Hahahaha I’ve known Mike from SDA before u could drive. He spent alot of $ and time getting his cars to run like that. Anybody show up to Mighty tonight? I drove by…didnt see anyone.

mighty is getting old and played out. find a new spot

i got a field :shrug:

how is it getting played out? not being a dick either here dont worry…its gonna be the same shit if we went anywhere else…at least the cops dont fuck with us at mighty when we chill there

true dat, that is until ppl start the siqq tray sliding in the parking lot again lol

the mighty meets i have been to were alright? I met some cool ppl, except for Cory who is a fag :smiley:

:hay:

:grouphug:

my rear end should be back together tonight (no gay pun intended) and new tires should be on tomarrow so i will be back out and about soon without hopping around corners

yo jim once i get my clutch in i wanna run again i wanna see if my go fast parts that i put on made much of a difference… and yes cory is a fag haha

uhhhh, they spent no more than like $3500 to make the red sc2 run 14’s on N/A build. THATS INCLUDING buying the car + basic maintainence, how is that a lot of money compared to most other cars and builds? :tdown: better luck next time.

you got it :tup:

IS ANYONE GOIN TO MIGHTY TO NIGHT

IT DOES NOT SEEM LIKE IT!!! AAAAAHHHHH YELLLLIING

Green Eggs and Ham?

he wasnt refering to it running 14’s…but refering to it running 12’s…:picard:

you CANT make a saturn run that fast for cheap…just like you cant make your car run faster than 15’s for cheap

lol What do you think it cost to build the white car?

wow I’m glad I havent wasted my time reading this thread

or showing up lately

anyone going to mighty?