*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

:mamoru: I was just kidding, I drive like petter friggin solberg in bad weather…or at least try.

Speaking of bad weather: what happens to this forum in the winter? Do the RWD/FWD hibernate while the AWD guys meet up to do donuts in some parking lot:gotme:

Maybe we could set up some of those heat-lamp things in mighty parking lot, I wonder if Mighty sells hot cocoa?

nope, I drive my rwd year round I’ve own one fwd car, everything else rwd, if you know to handle a car, it’s no big deal.

ill be at mighty around 10:30 tonight… i gotta work till 10,… then ill go home and change :slight_smile:

I might roll by after work, which is midnight…

thats a negative. the R/T motor WILL be on an engine stand tonight. if articzap and i get done with that at a reasonable hour, we may stop up.

Anyone going to the cruise @ Yings tonite? I’m supposed to meet somebody there this week with a Electric Blue Conquest…

As for Wintertime @ NYSpeed, we have “Dorifto Meets” in wide open parking lots until the cops come and tell us that our “Extreme Driving Manuevers” are overwith…I unno if the cops think I was kidding, but I learned alot about my car just by drifting in parking lots…teaches you what your car is gonna do in the slippery road weather…and Mighty Meets are shut down for the season, generally speaking.

i should be there tonight for a while around 10:30ish

:word: I think I’ve always had good control over my cars, I screwed up once and learned from that for sure

yeah, he swaped a 350 into an s-10. Hell never do that again :rofl: :rofl:

JP :stuck_out_tongue:

not what I was refering too and yes I will, only next time it’ll be a ls1/t56 combo :tup:

I may stop up, but my fuel pump, which miraculously fixed itself for the time being is getting weak, so i have to fix it by next week. LOL

The truck pulls fine up untill 3200, than its mad misfire ALL the way up.

shaking might have fixxed it?

pull bed to do pump, might be easiest thing for you to do… if you can’t do it yourself, I’ll do it for 100 bucks and you can help :tup:

We should do that again tonight.

Cool, count me in for the drifto meets. I want to come up tonight, but my right brake is squealing and I cant work on it…I hurt my back pretty bad = lame. I’ll stop by if people promise not to make fun of me:mad:

Thinking about it, people probably make fun of me when im NOT there:biglaugh:

I’ll swing by after 10.

Anyone else going out tonight?

there

:tup: to Willybeen for some nice shots (hope Kevin gets them up soon), and to illiterate cops “reckless” driving.

had some good pulls with an sti :tup: