*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

If my booty call falls through im there lol. So far looks like im choosing angery monkey sex > you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to work again. . . damn rush jobs! Maybe next week

just got back from there. what a great time it was tonight!!! some1 brought lawn chairs with them, and after every1 left, myself, redconquesttsi, 01audis4, juniorj, importmuscle, and 87conquest stayed there and just chilled in the lawn chairs in the parking loy. willybeen and 943kgt rolled by on theier bikes (and i mean the kind you pedal LOL) and we had some fun with that. overall is was a great night. when i left, every1 was still up there chillin. i cant wait for taffys topmorrow and im hoping some1 will be generous enough to give me a ride there. but good times tonight for sure!

so i think i got more excercise doing wheelies on willybeens bmx bike tonight then i have in a long timeā€¦

X2

i shall be up at mighty tonight w/ the lex 99%

f**king workā€¦im prolly not gonna make it tonight :cry:

iā€™ll show up for a little

mighty was awsome tonight. nice large meet. the guy in the sentra hitting pole was funny. i felt bad for his car

if the pole wasnt painted YELLOW i would have felt bedā€¦

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15410

that had to suck to hit the pole but does anyone know how he did it? did he not see it ?? i guess not but that sux

Oh jeez, what color sentra was it?

just got in, decent night :tdown: to cops with nothing to doā€¦

Yellow Pole>Black Sentra

one wordā€¦roflcopter

sounds like i missed one hell of a nightā€¦f**k summer class

STREET ELEMENTS?

I guess his 6 headlamps/foglamps/markers didnā€™t provide him the necessary light to see a bright yellow pole?

:word: :lolsign:

I wonder if youā€™ll come back ever?

Stupid sentras

u guys cant really hate those kids all the kids in the sentras and rx8 never start a problem never do stupid stuff in the parking lots (except not pay attention. hey i did it to)