****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

true…

nice day out today anyone going tonight?

last i checked i didn’t. but thanks for not noticing. again just because it’s loud doesn’t mean it’s spinning. someday you may drive a car that moves out of it’s own way. glad to see another humper on the “sick” bandwagon. yeah my car is pretty sick worth much more than whatever shitpile you’re toting around.

im there…maybe

ROFL you honestly are prob the most immature person ever to go up to southgate/ post up on nyspeed. All i that was said from me is not to peel out of southgate to you and your friends, and you go bringing up my car and shit?Yea im humping because you and your friends all peeled out of southgate and thought it was cool? .And my car? you dont know what i drive or whats its worth because i dont go trying to show off and peeling out of a meet trying to show off my siiickk v8 so lets not compare rides considering you dont know what car i drive or whats done to it.

im there if it doesnt rain :frowning: i think its supposed to tho :tdown:

you don’t read very well do you? i didn’t peel out or do a burnout. maybe you have a different definition of that than me? it’s usually known as spinning the tires which in my case did not happen. And yes i will bring up your car and shit due to you talking about mine. Most immature because i called you a humper? Hmmmmm slightly you got me there, but it is true. Doubtful on the most though considering no cops showed up for me. Now we can’t compare ride son a car forum? Man you really have a lot of sand in your pussy.

LOLOL you have the formula fbod with the blue wheels ,your car sticks out like a sore thumb there boss , and if you didnt you were defending your friends saying it was seven of us and i dont remember any one doing it.maybe you didnt but your friends that you claimed didnt , did spin the tires and gun it while leaving southgate.All i said was to not do that shit at southgate and ruin it for other people, cops do show up when people do that shit.I didnt talk about your car i said fbods in general becuase it was a bunch of fbods.I never said it was slow or a pos or worth less than anyone theres car , i just said no one was impressed with what you or your friends did and asked that you or your friends that you defended not do it, if your going to come up there.Your the one with sand in your shit getting all defensive for you and your friends for being morons.

Im not gonna argue with you on the internet about this anymore and get banned over something stupid , if you would like to talk about this face to face then next time your at southgate we can do so, i drive the “shitpile” TEAL TEG :tup:

good job assclown i drive a REAL 30th!!! not the fake formula rolling around there…so this whole time you’ve been bitching about the other car around there?..priceless.

edit: you keep saying you dind’t say it was me yet everytime you mention YOU referring to me. i know what i did and didn’t do. Also it’s not like you own southgate, nor do i hence me not asshatting there…i live out here also.

:lol: Who is the douchebag with a slow car???

Im gonna have to stop up and see this.

sulo wtf are you talking about these guys are cool! they did not burn out or do anything wrong they just came up to chill, i met a few of them at mighty and stuff there cool guys.

werdski you were chilling with the nudeman and you went up to the “other group” of kids. that was hilarious.

lol, dont worry about it pat. its just a case of mistaken identity. all you domestic guys look the same in your transmerobirds.:smiley:

yup

are u coming to southgate tonight?

lol
john u should have went last night we had a fun cruise lol and no i did not lead, but kev went 5-0 against 3 diff bikes it was sweet!!

nvm tonight looks like it will rain real soon just heard thunder! and seen some lightning

fine!..:tup: it’s okay. and carry on with your twitzed looking integra…shit happens go bills!

cant mistake my fbod. was it making more noise than the malibu with the cutouts? and by noise i mean the engine not the Disturbed that i was blasting.

heyy whats wrong with integras?

don’t sweat it. 95mx6 doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.