****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

DING DING DING

Dude everyone needs to chill out. Sulo, you and that guy should “bury the hatchet” sometime at s/g… Oh… the cougs is sold, ill start stopping in once i get the new ride.

nada, simply stating how his looks exactly like twizted’s old one :tup:

i drove by earlier no one there …damn rain scares u all away

you know me right?? nah. I do know how to cut my hair the right way so it doesnt look like a pineapple on top of my head tho :tup:

its POURing at my house…smells soo good

still nothing here in west seneca, i drove past sg around 1045ish and there was like 3 people there, so i went home.

:lolham:

naw hondas just dont work in the rain and i really dont think people want to stand outside in the rain when i smells like worms

:word: no one really goes when it rains

me newman and woz went for like an hour last night and it was raining we had such a good time lol pushing newman around in the shopping cart lol

cant wait till the weather clears!

it wasnt raining when i went by…but it had rained 2 hrs before

i chill at southgate almost everynight brfore work and its usually a kool time but when you get a bunch of dudes and motors together shit is gonna be said and done that other people dont like. Though i very rarely do burnouts and shit i do have an fbod and people doin that gives me a bad name and i enjoy sg and dont like getting kicked out. everybody should just get along and chill out. stop crying and lets not get kicked out cuz if its your fault it makes people hate you and that kinda sux. end rant

umm…who are you ?

its the purple/maroon transmarobird guy

ohhh cool!!!1

if it clears up by tonite anyone gunna go?

Here’s a short list of things i know about you:

• You suck.
  • You know Jack Shit about Cars
  • You. Suck.!
  • You’re probably poor.
  • Your car fucking sucks. Seriously. It fucking sucks.
  • If saying “pineapple hair” is the best you can come up with. In like… 5 different threads, then, well… see #1

:lolham: bahahahahaha

hahahahaha newman