One Supra gone... the new car arrives

A big +1 Here

Car looks gorgeous in person, every bit as nice as you described it. Thanks again for the hook up bro. I took pics this time!!! :slight_smile:

Not sure why I’m replying to you after your previous banter…

The transporter had to move the Ferrari to get to my car. He let me sit in the passenger seat. It was going to a NJ dealer.

Good seeing you last night buddy. I worked on the paint a bit more, shit is looking brand new after the polish on that panel.

congrats on the new supra. like its been stated white is so epic for this car. glad your happy with it. I am sure you will get the bug to start modding it. my next car will be white,i miss having a white car.

not the TRD wheel. just the 98 wheel like rays MSB. perforated leather, 3 spoke. nice piece,

You actually plan on removing the wing? if so tittys but figured you’d leave it on there… at least for a while :lol

Other than your wheels/maybe some coilovers, I wouldn’t even touch this thing, doesnt need to beat Ferrari’s to be extremely bad ass. :rofl

Na, I like the wing!

nice supra brany

Very nice! White tops the list for me as far as colors go on almost any car. White on a supra, even more. Congrats!

Sweet ride, I wouldn’t even want to drive that car with that low mileage :lol Can’t wait to see the paint when you’re done spitshining it!!

This car is beautiful, I hope to see it in person soon. I never got to see your black one besides photos.

Come help me with body work, I’ll give you a white car. I’m probably buying this Jetta coupe.

I touched it once.

I like the white one more, every time I look at the pics.

car is beautiful made the right choice by getting rid of the black car for the white but please dont do the black ccw’s on this car too many ppl do black on white a nice set of polished wheels would look tits!

^No way! Black CCW’s will look better on this than the black one IMO :).

Black CCW’s going on LATIN

Thanks guys!

NICE! Moar fruity girl drinks for you my friend.

He only drives his cars once a month anyways, so its all good :rofl

Wooorrrrdd!

ok, let me just say that CCW’s are GARBAGE compared to Rays/Volk.

You don’t see fucking CCW’s on F1 cars or any other form of motorsport aside from some ballerdouche in a Viper or Vette at an hpde.

They’re nice wheels for sure, but they don’t hold a candle to the R&D a Volk/Rays wheel sees.

Fuck

^ Oh wow, you did not just say that!!! :eek:eek:eek:eek