One Supra gone... the new car arrives

Reputation in the form of POSITIVE has just been given to member “bennyfizzle”

love the car bud. dont know i could ever buy such a mint car like that because i know i would fuck it up big time and mod the hell out of it. i suggest that u keep it stock and never drive it and it will be worth bank!

To each his own, I had Volks, I didn’t like them AT ALL. Looked hella dumpy compared to my current wheels.

There’s a ton of guys running CCW’s at the track. Go to CCW’s website, theres TONS of pics of cars that are in sponsored events running them.

volk is a huge company that has been around a lot longer, u asshat! thats y u see so many more volks at the track. :Idiots

+rep…Tried saying this

american made ccw > sending money off shores.

Blitz 03’s>

Old school baller shit ftw

JDM > CCW

Blah, he can rock whatever he wants.

IF it was me (just fantasizing here lol), I might do period correct bolt ons. White TE37’s, Bronze SE37K’s, or SE37A’s with a set of HKS Hipermax coilovers, HKS Super Drager exhaust, stuff like that that you would find in '97.

Blitz 03’s, Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust, RMM downpipe, Bleeder “T” boost mod, Greddy BCC, NGK 4644 plugs, and a tank of half 93/half 100 (and a RPS stage 3 clutch when the stock one goes)

Done!

Or this.
:excited

I love building cars in my head I dont own/will never have lol.

Yea no to all of TTs post. Blitz 03s look horrid. I already have wheels.

I’m not doing bpu mods, I’ll stay stock and just go straight to single when I have the money.

Get me a list of parts from MVP and I’ll give you a hell of a deal!

Dustyyyy hooks me up,

Good thing its not an F1 car huh?

+rep :lol

Nice car but I like the oher one better, simply because you will probably keep it stock and that’s disappointing to me

says the guy who buys almost exclusively foreign :rofl

I only said that because there were some dumb comments about ccw’s being better than Rays/Volk as a whole. that’s it.

nobody gets a hard on for a “rare” set of CCW’s, probably because there aren’t any :tongue

Volk on the other hand…lots of exclusivity and sexiness.

american racing torque thrust II’s 17x8 FTW on this car

im so funny.

So rarity makes a wheel sexy then? B/c those teddy bear hubcaps are prettyyy damn hard to find…