O'Tooles.. Saturday, 3/21/09

Oh hi someone say o’tooles and scene support? Make me a maybe, gotta long Sunday but I might be down for some sans pants shenanigans

Dont you sit there and lie to me like you have anything else to do. Be there - your scene needs your support.

If Mcgrath wears something sexy I will definitely go.

How come no one ever texts me :frowning:

When is J.W.McGrath NOT wearing something sexy?

+1.

I should be able to make it.

Updated list. JVG, wanna bring my parts, please?

what am I a delivery boy now, lol. :rofl Wanna play darts for beer? :ahh

Sure, I guess. And yes, you are a delivery boy. Now go sell Bobby Laduke some BOV or something.

Lmao!

Ladukeeeeeeeee

Maybe Ill stop in for a beer or 4 but Im not sure. I know Ill be out , probably at the lot at that time anyway.

J.J.W. McGrath. *

And he is ALWAYS sexy. :wink:

GAY. if it wasnt my 3yr anni tonight and going to cheesecake factory id say id be in! :frowning:

cheesecake factory ftw though. good burgers there

FTLX56 when PF Changs is right next to it. In that case, fuck CheeseCake Factory with a big rubber dick. In fact, break it off and beat it over the head with the rest of it. Who the fuck wants a big ass slice of cheese cake after a mediocre (at best), overpriced meal?

HAHA WOW what a hyper response ! what the hell happened to you when going there i dont know… but when i went i thought it was really good food and good cake ! yea its expensive but u just go here and there its cool !

plus i cant eat chinese food anymore i instantly vomit on scene

surprise visit by me. after you guys left the waitress dropped a bunch of glasses and broke them all over the floor. lol

^^That happens everytime me and dc2nick go… there always dropping/breaking stuff

I got sidetracked at dc2nicks house last night. There was Jailbait