O'Tooles.. Saturday, 3/21/09

Pics of CP or ban :ninja

^this man beat me to it.

Pics or they were 4 years old.

Nasty,

CCF is alright food for sure, but to me, when walking up to the mall it’s like choosing between a blowjob, or a blowjob w/prostate massage. I’m gonna take the high road each time.

pf changs=overpriced chinese food. how is that the high road? you can get that shit at any sunny wok or lucky dragon on a street corner for pennies on the dollar compared to changs. silly silly choice.

Are you seriously comparing a plate like Changs Spicy Chicken to some hole in the wall garbage?:lol:Idiots

PF Chang’s doesn’t make real Chinese food anyways… But what they do make is pretty tasty, better than what they have in other places in my opinion…

If you go there on weekdays, the lunch bowl is pretty good and it’s only $8 including soup, rice, etc. Just stay away from appetizers, desserts, drinks and it’s not that pricey.

PF Chang’s = awesome. NOT the same as Lucky Generic Panda.

I’ll have to go to Changs sometime soon. I don’t like Chinese food at all, but if they have stuff I’d eat then maybe.

Jesse- I’m going to assemble my fan crew to battle yours.

Also does not make you feel like a bag of dog shit an hour after you eat it.

So the next Shift-inspired meet is moving upscale to PF Changs?

“JClark vs. Cossey Nutswingers Eat-Off”

(sounds mad gay…)

I like P.F. Chang’s.
It’s chinese food you don’t have to be scared of. :slight_smile:

I am officially disbanding my nutswinger crew as of last night around midnight…outside of Otooles.

:rofl F you guys. I drive a truck now - no more car scene for me.

golden wok in latham farms by the ski mart is the business.

They must be giving out free meals to get a nod from Pete. LOL

Someone doesn’t like attention. :tongue

they have an all u can eat buffet?

No, it’s a higher end atmosphere.

then why do they allow nicole inside??

Oh, WTF. :lol