Saturday After W.o.w

what are we doing???& who is all going out???

STICKEY ME PLEASE???:tounge:

Roland candy ass better be coming!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
what are we doing???& who is all going out???

STICKEY ME PLEASE???:tounge:

Roland candy ass better be coming!!!

im down have to give me a ring ill be at the shop

Me and a few people are going to go out with you guys. I have to find out about that 2 dollar long island ice tea thing.

It will atleast be me and brad. The wife is working, and I;m not sure who else. My dickhead brother may come down and give Darkstar a free nut show :smiley:

I’m planning on going down on Saturday evening as well, so I just sort of figured I’d be grabbing a bite to eat afterwards anyway. :bigthumb:

What time and where? :cool:

i might switch with somebody at work and I “might” make it down satuday and out saturday night.

dom, hit me up if you read this.

we doing the southside crawl??? get shit monstered? get in fights? get thrown out of places?

Originally posted by whitey
we doing the southside crawl??? get shit monstered? get in fights? get thrown out of places?
Hooters? I like Hooters. :cool:

$5 parking :mad:

Originally posted by turbovw18
$5 parking :mad:
Maybe we should head south of the city? Less to park, less to drink. :dunno:

im definately down for that!

:sadwavey:i wanna get thrown out of places!

heh

i am down for anythng

we could go to the north hills to fox and the hound or to the oregon or to ghetto 3 degree

lets try fatheads?:rolleyes:

I think I’m in - daughter’s b-day party that day, but should be over by late evening. Everyone can come have cake!

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
I think I’m in - daughter’s b-day party that day, but should be over by late evening. Everyone can come have cake!
me!!!:smiley:

I don’t want cake, I’ll just take the bike out for a spin. :smiley:

we could go to the north hills to fox and the hound or to the oregon or to ghetto 3 degree

ugh the oregon and 3degree.

go high class…

drink at the Highland!

Umm you could pay $5 to park the car or $1 to take the T to Station Square