WOW afterparty plans

Whats the plans? Hooters sound good again?

I think i can speak for everyone, that last year hooters meet was a blast.

so should we plan for Hooters on Friday night, then Touch on Saturday?

YES EXACTLY

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Don’t let it end up like last year because the underagers can’t understand dates.

Also I will be down there SUPPORTING EVERYONE who needs help all weekend. So if you have a booth and you need a hand let me know. I got off the whole weekend in anticipation of my car being done, but it didn’t happen.

whoa son… .whoa…

Club E for the after party??? :x:

• I MAY ONLY MAKE SATURDAY NIGHT! :frowning:

If you wern’t there last year don’t whoa me. Friday we went out with the plans to go to the strip on saturday. We ended up eating wings AGAIN because the underagers started to cry. Went to QSL in robinson waited a rediculous amount of time AFTER we called ahead to see if the could handle us and they said yes. After a 30-45 min wait we got shoved into a back room and ignored.

Next thing you know everyone was going home and it was only like 11:45 so the night was basically ruined.

x2 it sucked ass

that and the wings made me shit my brains out

Sounds like a great plan whitey…

ya saturday sucked… I fell and couldn’t get up… whitey I still owe you a beer since I spilled yours climbing over everything…!!

Sounds like a good plan to me!!!

sat is the only day i have free

Dunno i guess ill go w/ what ever the majority does unless my ex wants to do something different

Choooo Choooo :boink

diff ex lol

I can’t wait. :slight_smile:

Mike told me I can’t stop by Friday night once I get off, even though I work 1/4 mile away. :sadwavey:

But I’m coming out Saturday!!

Amanda + I will be there Friday night… dunno about Saturday.

Beth and I are gonna make it out on Friday for sure

me and some other peeps from cincy will be up there saturday

peeps? i hate peeps.

http://www.peepresearch.org/

people :hsugh: