Pics of my new 09 CBR1000RR Repsol

Hey guys its been a while since ive been on the forum. Still down in here in fort benning GA. I no longer have the Sti but i have a new beast… Just got done detailing her… heres some pics…

Sorry for the lack of quality. Took them with my cell phone.

Very nice! Been dying to take one of these out…if I like it, prolly be my next bike.

i bet you can touch tons of boise now with that thing, although the smarter version of the podbielskis probably doesnt like you bouchingtoys

Nice man, glad to see you’re still around :lol
I love the Repsol CBR’s!

i saw someone riding one just like it up state st

Hope you got proper gear and not squidding it up. Not even going to get into the bike progression.

Very nice bike however, but isn’t my cup of tea, I cannot get over the front end on the bikes in person or pictures, the tail section looks phenomenal in my opinion though!

Chicken strips look good :tongue

Tom,

Please come back to NY,

Thank you,

Mr Jeff Morgan.

:lol

Haha thanks guys. I prefer BBQ sauce to go with my fierce 1/8th inch long chicken strips thank you very much! Nah i play it safe and never push it too the limits on the streets, i save that for the track. I always wear at least a mesh armor jacket gloves pants ankle high boots and helmet. Been down once and glad i had it all on.

Beautiful bike man. That’s really really nice.

Whats up you slack jawed nanny!

Repsol livery always looked good to me :slight_smile:

+1 but the real MotoGP Repsol colors are much more amazing, the replicas don’t do it any justice!

You should totally dump the bike at least twice…if not you dont know what you are doing

Haha I dont ride a gixxer…

How the hell did you not lose your license on the 600? Now you have a 1000

Sick bike!

Dont stop when you see the blue lights lol!

:lol

school (soon) work, sleep, repeat.
Ill be fixing your tanks so you can go out and blow more shit up :number1

Marc,amanda,amber…etc all said hi

damn thats a nice bike

We miss you tom. Well more your sound affects