09 1k RR

my good friend (one that owns the GTI i shot a couple mths ago) just picked up a 09 repsol 1000rr and asked me to shoot it for him … these pix were taken within a mile of his house so pardon the lack of gear he has on for the RIG shot … anyways here ya go

any interest in taking pics of a old camo scirocco ? ill travel to your location.

Thing is fucking sick!! Pictures are also probably some of the best yet.

cbr1000rr’s are sweet, but i cant get into the Repsol theme. my friends dad has that same bike as well.

love the repsols

wow didnt expect these to be up already.!! sweet bike awesome pics dan… where’s the lock …looks familar… anyways deff enjoy seeing your work . its always magazine material IMO, you got it

SickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSick bike. Those Repsols make me want to go get one right now. No monies though for something like this right now :’(

sure … send me a pm and a pic of what it is

yea i had some free time last night and these werent terribly hard to edit

thx dude

OMG.

pics look great Dan, figures Jared always has to have the best shit lol

p.s. Get pics of his jeep i wanna see that thing

hey, yu found my spot :smiley:

That bike is so fucking nice! Dan, those are honestly some of the best pics i’ve seen yet!!!

PicS are mad nice. Not a huge fan of the theme/colors

10 is my favorite because of the background. and again, sick bike(1krr). but its hard for me to get into the color scheme of the repsol livery

I have to agree with you Mr. That shot is pure money… infact, right click Save as Background. :thumbup

Number 1 all the way CFD, nice angle on the bike.
Number 11 bugs me a little because I can see the brighter ground through the spokes of the wheels.

#10 is one of my all-time favorite pictures. Ever think about doing a massive shoot with a whole group of riders from the forum? Your pics are out of this world.

i would like to but i would be no fun to ride with … i dont hammer down when i have my gear in my bag on my back … but none the less it would be cool

awsome shots dan…jareds bike is sick

so sick, nice job for sure