ZR1 and friends

well you all saw the teaser a few days ago … been very busy as of late and i will continue to be busy as long as you all keep asking to get pictures taken of your cars :ahh … there were alot of cars at this shoot … more than were expected and i missed alot … plus location wasnt very good … but Jim and i did the best we could with what we had … here are a few of the images that i came up with … i posted 10 and 10 more can be found in this folder …

please keep any negative comments at bay … unless they are of the photography side of it … then talk all the crap you want :popcorn

and as always “like” CFD Productions on facebook, as i post the low resolution of all my images on there as i edit them and much sooner than i do anywhere else :ponder

I’m in love :excited

Same thing as we said last time; talk out loud to your computer screen if you have to voice your opinion about something you see in this thread. If you have an issue with something, discuss it with your friends, not in here please.

cars are deff. bad and the photo’s are nasty. Good work. however I have one question…

why does the C6 have the zr1 punisher badge on it?

…and on that note; Dan what the fuck is going on in number 3? lol

EDIT: Nevermind, Damir got in your shot didnt he? haha

Good question, not sure myself. I thought that was a C6 'Vette thing and not exclusive to ZR1’s…looks like I learned something new today.

#6 “hey look, pretty colors!”

*runs and hides :ahh

I like them… but the 350z ruins the last one

2,4,8 are the best ones.

na it came on zr1’s from the factory. Thats it.

I personally love the first shot.

Number two is appropriately second fav.

the thing with the hoods is cool, but i think without the distraction it would look better.

Huh, got me then. I remember seeing it on Tonys black ZR1 on the intake snout, but obviously it was a ZR1 so it would have it.

lol thats funny

i wanted to take it out but it would almost be a slap in the face to the owner since all his buddies were in the pic i didnt want to omit him … maybe ill do a diff edit with the car gone

Hire Ron’s girlfriend for these shoots…eleventy billion times hotter than this girl, and also makes (visually appealing) facial expressions

hahaha no he didnt i did the JDM angle and i wanted to play around a little so i did that edit

to hire someone is out of the question … i dont care if Jessica Alba was available i wouldnt pay her to take pictures of her … this girl is someone i know that has never done this before and i am trying to get her into it and hoping i can teach her something along the way

:tbusick cars and pics

awsome pics.

julian is a member on here…good kid.