usmc2801 + ZX-10R

Met up with Greg the other night to shoot his Kawi … this bike is MINT and quite possibly is the best sounding bike i have ever heard … and i didnt even get to hear it over 5k … cant wait to ride with him some night … tried a different kind of edit on some of these and a few i “overcooked” on purpose for a dramatic effect let me know what you like or dislike … and i DON’T mind you tearing me a new one if you dont like them … I just want to hear the input … anyways ill start it with a Dramatic off camera flash shot

Very nice set man! How many lights are you using in image 1 and 7?

thanks man … and 2 Vivitar 285 hv’s

4 is my favorite shot

Awesome pics as always, I like 6 and 7 best

Love the pics man! Good meeting you too, and hopefully we will get out riding soon. Thanks again!

Really liking that bike

Dan positioned that shot PERFECTLY there was like 3 cars parked up front by the building, but you would never know that from the angle he took it from!

good shots. probably some of the best shots i’ve seen come from someone out there. still good even though it’s not a yamaha :wink:

mccabe goes to boot camp and greg gets a bike…all is well lol.

Worked out well for me LOL.

Lookin good!

Rode with the bike and the rider, but never the rider on that bike haha.

Made #6 my desktop background, that pic is amazing

DAn,

Great job man.

Have you been checking out that site I showed you? Pics look very familiar. I may need you as well in the upcoming weeks. :ninja

the 360 forged one??? i went through some of the stuff later that night … im working on learning levels in photoshop which is why they are comming out like they are … thx for the compliment tho and what could you possibly need shot now?

well thank you !!!

haha its all about composition

if it isnt good enough quality i could get you the original i have it online

3 is amazing

Great shots as usual.

And being able to take and ENCOURAGING constructive criticism ftw.

^^^^This

yesss number 4 is reall nice

Awsome bike and awsome shots dan