Pics of my rides--NEwb

hey man great lookin rsx man really clean. other whips are hawt as well. I live about 10 minutes from ya in Harrison city maybe i see ya out and about

rsx looks nice:bigok:

sick. i like it alot

nice car

that rsx is awesome

looks great i have turboed rsx and live close by. i will try to post pics later. we should hang.

thats cool yes mine was also turboed for about 1 month then i took the kit off and sold it…i custon made a side mount mainifold and downpipe with a gt35r…i made 403whp on 13psi wiht like a 12.0 afr…but i snapped 2 stock axles and at the time i need a daily not a race car so i took the kit off and sold it…i loved the power though i just wish i had the money then do get dss axles and lsd better tires…since i couldnt get traction untill high 3rd gear 1st and second where useless…but then money was tight so yeah we should hang post so pics

Good lookin rides. not a huge fan of the decal on the side of the rsx, but to each his own

They are oem decals…

i just have greddy kit. it spools super fast and fun to drive.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24738

take a look

well then i guess i must like them since they’re oem

So…Type S comes with Type R decals? They might be OEM, but they’re OEM for a different vehicle.

looks good i love my type s

i did a dc5 type r conversion…and that is part of it…the rsx-s is a honda integra type r in japan

he’s just picking on you…they do that alot here

i dig the dc5 very clean w/ tasteful mods.

nice dc5 i have an 02 civic Si myself, ilove the k series

Nice cars

i actually think the wing suits the car well. kinda like a evo or a sti kinda deal.

:bigthumb: nice whip.