Pics of my rides--NEwb

that is a nice RSX, looks real good

When it gets warmer all the honda guys should meet up for dinner. Do any of you honda guys go to that car show sat night at Norwin Hills Shopping Center?

thanks for all the comments guys…bad news though my rsx-s is now sold time to through alot of money at my hatch

i head up to norwin usually.
that it bad news but the hatch will be cool too.

yeah well i had about 40k in it so ithough it was about time to go with a cheaper car to throw money at that i may be able to get back out

you had 40 k in the rsx? did you buy everything on a credit card and let the interest build?

you have anything left over i might be interested in picking it up

haha no i just worked and bought parts…i had a jap exchange student at my high school and after we graduated he went back to japan and i would send him money and he would send my parts…which was very expensive but it all came from the dealer there and was already painted to match…but i just bought a few parts at a time and the money added up very fast expec when you buy expensive parts…like a had almost 2 grand in my seats 3 grand in the wheels grand in brakes 1500 in coilovers it goes on and on and so did the price adding to the price i already paid for the car…

no everything i got left is goin on my hatch

new pix of my new hatch parts

if its not rhd and from japan its not a real type r regardless of the type r parts

thats like putting type r badges on a dc4 thats a rs converted to type r specs.

otherwise the car is sick as hell. i’d lose the type r badges though just my .02 oem or not.

the 2000 Type R was an EK9 so you just swapped Type R parts into your USDM EK, to make it a CTR. I liked the Integra and I would have kept the Integra and lost the Civic especially with all the money you had towards the ITR swap. personally with 40k to put towards parts you could have imported the real deal from Japan instead of this USDM crap that honda sells us. JDM FTW

ok do you know what u r talkin about…the 2000 integra type r is a integra type r that was offered here and in japan…the ctr is only offered in japan…they acually make a civic type r…they have they 96-98 civic type r and 99-00 type r…which come with a b16b powerplant…the integra comed with a b18c5 they are completly different cars…do a little research first bud…go to google and search civic type r and im sure u will find alll the info u need…and 40k wouldnt get u a dc5r from japan imported here,…it woild be more aroung 60k prolly since i have no hookups at customs…

lovin the hatch

thanks