Pinks Party - Town Tavern - 10/18/06

I’ll definitely be there either day.

I’ll be down there. Yeah Yeah!

Is there an address for this place?

damn why cant i be 21. i want to go so bad. i got digital cable but i dont get the freken speed channel.

damn can’t make it that day oh well not too worried about it. i’ll catch it on the 32" tv on the speed channel. maybe make myself some bugers and hotdogs but who knows.

i really wish i could go…but i aint 21

I can DD, the fiance is pregnant, so she gets mad if I get trashed because she cant drink…plus I have to work the next day, and I normally wouldn;t care, but they just canned someone for showing up to work smelling like alcohol. But I’ll definitely be there with my father-in-law, and maybe his friend Frank. So anyone around coraopolis/robinson that wants to get trashed, i can drive you home.

2009 E Carson St
Pittsburgh, PA 15203

Whitey posted a link to a map in the first post

mmmm food sounds good lol

i may be in if i can somehow get girlfriend in (20yrs old)

sorry quik:booty:

^^ thats just wrong…

ill be there

<21

I can tell you one thing… Thursday at work is going to be fun… Ill be so fucking trashed, we deserve it, as our team consumed NO alchoal at or after the race… we were so fucking beat. TMD Whitey?

TMD Whitey will be in full affect. I already took a half day the next day!

truth:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

i have to haul,unload,readload & haul cars home!:hsdance:

you also got to build, swap, blow up, unswap, unbuild, rebuild, and re-swap :slight_smile:

woops sorry i edited it!:slight_smile:

yea all these ppl taking credit and enjoying the moment but NO-one gives brian that helping hand of unloading or loading or hauling hte cars around. it just seems like ppl show up when its all done