Pinks Party - Town Tavern - 10/18/06

Pinks Viewing Party at Town Tavern in the South Side

WHO: Everyone over 21!
WHEN: October 18, 2006 8pm - 11pm
WHERE: Town Tavern South Side Click For Directions
COST: 15.00 Cover! This Cover charge will be donated to the Pinks Project Charity.

The Party will consist of a buffet starting promptly at 8pm. The buffet will include the following items:

• Fat Heads Wings
  • BBQ Chicken Fingers
  • Mozzarella Sticks
  • Salad
  • Town Tavern Mini Burgers
  • Vegetable Tray
  • Freedom Fries

From 8-11 Town Tavern will be having various giveaways and raffles. All proceeds from these raffles will benefit the Pinks Project Charities.

I invite everyone to attend! Bring your family, friends, whoever!!! It will be a great time watching the Pinks Episode over the 9 big Plasma screens at Town Tavern. We will take over the place when the episode blares over the sound system! The pinks cars will be in attendance!

Please spread the word! Post this on every forum you are on!!! It will be awesome night!

Is the 21+ rule enforced if the person under 21 is the DD?

Well its a bar, so no one under 21 is allowed to enter the premises. so if they are the dd or not they can’t enter. I know its dumb, but it was hard finding a place to do it at that would allow under 21. Most places allow till 9pm, but that does no good.

WOOT!!!

Ok, I figured thats how it would go but had to ask. I’ll still be there but can’t drink now.

yay

i’ll be there.

no puking in cups! hehe

i’ll prob attend my buddy bartends there…

i’ll try to contain myself…

Beth and I will be there.

lol

now are we 100% sure its the 18th? it still saying on their site the 11th as fof hte other day. it would suck to have all these arrangements and be the wrong date

your telling me… it came down from the people at pinks so I dunno. On wednesday when the new episode airs and if it shows us as next week episode then i will worry. We will definitely know this wednesday if we are the 11 or 18th

yes it would suck, i know that last week they had the two notches that were there before us that day

and are you making a aDVD of our show for the team memebers?

Cant u just get in touch with them directly to make sure?

they contacted us and told us it was changed to the 18th. So I am going with the 18th.

back on topic with the party… please create another thread if you want to discuss anything but the party.

i think it might be a good idea to do a car pool for this …parking is bad there and then people can drink…

if i am home for this i will be willling to drive some drunks around

parking can be a pain and carpooling is a good idea, but for those who cant carpool there is a lot behind it (might be off by a few streets) and across carson street the back roads back there usually arent too bad that early in the night

yeah I am thinking parking will not be to big of a deal since it is somewhat early in the night.

When we had the event at Marios a few years back it was a problem because WDVE was holding a big event at the same time in the same area.