Pinks Party - Town Tavern - 10/18/06

recipe for a beatdown

tru dat

cant make it, ill be in chicago for work unfortunately

i know it is going to be a freakin kick ass time

i have seen the footage from the race like 4 times, I cant wait to see how they edit it!!!

sweet i just realized how close the town tavern is…i’m litterallly right across the river…and probly can see the general area of the place from my window right now.

me and my friend might be coming down tommorrow…but might not get there till abit after 8…who knows. i think he has class till 8-830ish…

cant wait, should be a good time

I was there like 3 weeks ago and they didnt let me in with a baseball hat. I think i had shorts and sneakers on tho.

its going to be an ASS KICKING TIME!!:beer::beer::beer:

bunnyD’s life is going to end

this was also most likely a thursday, friday, or saturday night…i think they are more laid back during the week

:kekegay: :booty:

Well have fun tomorrow I’ll be watching it… saw the commercial today… Like how quik got pissed " don’t point your finger at me" haha Nice…

I was there like 3 weeks ago and they didnt let me in with a baseball hat. I think i had shorts and sneakers on tho.

thats kinda weaksauce…i always wear a hat

get someone to call AAA and say their brokedown somewhere in the south side and hope your the one dispatched :dunno:

im just staying home and watching it on the plasma

ill be there breaking up fights, when whitey gets out of control breaking bottles.

I have seen it before inside of a 94 celica it gets ugly.

lol lets keep it under control here:blue:

So I guess Ill have to leave the chicken costume at home…damn

no hats?? damn oh well

Can someone post some kind of a dress code for tonight ?.?.?..

I aint going due some fuckin meat head