Poll to Ban Smeider,F B A & xlogic for life

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fixxed

I know. Quit bringing your damn sexuality in my re-edited postes!

ill squash you!

OMG x21389472379847921475932591237 before it was "you’re wrong, you’re a fag, and he’d go away. now it’s “no you’re wrong, no i’m not asshat ________ that works at wyotech (aka the only school in america) said it was true so fucking it’s true fuckhead”

So why would all these folks get banned?

[QUOTE=beat90tsi;482855][/QUOTE]Who the fuck do u think u are to wnat that!!! Get a clue bitch:ugh2:

man this thread is fucking gay

U should know aaallllllllllllllllllll about the gayness huh jeremy?:bigthumb: :bowrofl:

how long before this gets moved to efightin?

pewter especially:moon: damn i swear some of the “senior members” act like toddlers…especially pewters…he’s like the annoying kid that everyone wishes would just stfu throughout the whole movie…either that or the one everyone wants to get killed by jason

Dont give him that much credit.

pewters = guano…decredified :blue:

dont worry these postes will all be edited tomorrow

and so will your life…

?

edited, youll wake up with big tits and a plump ass… oh wait that must have been yesterday:dunno: sorry man

yes thats what happens when you eat. Yes excessively. But you should try it once and a while… you might actually break tripple digits and not look like an albino etheopian with a captain morgan mustache.

pffffft, Capt Jack Sparrow maybe, but def. NOT Cat. Morgan