Pops don't like the fast car.

3rd goes to 130 interesting.

:bsflag:

Then you woke up…

7500 in 3rd is 108mph in the 2g…another 10mph in the 1/4 mile would make me happy.

what a dork…this thing is serious

:eek4dance

either you have a 10,000 rpm limit or you replaced the 3.55 rear end gears with a 1.55 set.

My old sho with a 7500 rpm limit would get about 100 at the top of 3rd gear.

x2

mine does :slight_smile: I still want my dad to make a pass on the bottle. I took my brother for a ride with the spray on and he was abit nervous. haha

A mustang GT can get to 130 in 3rd if it doesn’t have exhaust restrictions.

or parents know how much of a poor investment cars are and they don’t want you wasting all your money into it…

what in the fuck??? exhaust work decreases gear ratio?

he was mocking his ability to sawzaw the mufflers off

sawzawRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:rofl:

thats what my old man always told me…i just told him to get used to it is what i enjoy

my dad isn’t a total gear head, but he likes his muscle cars & wants a old GTO someday or a new camaro… he used to always debate with me saying his Yukon would pull from my s10 but would never play:rofl:

i cant wait to take him for a ride in the new truck or have him go for a ride in a friends vehicle that is LSX powered cuz i’m sure he’ll be speechless afterwards cuz the fastest car he has driving as his 92 camaro z28 he had or my step moms caddy with the northstar motor in it that he always says is a rocket :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My dad hasn’t rode in the talon since 03.

Excuse me for misleading you guys…Meant to say 230 at the top of 3rd gear…Silly me

my dad rode in my old turbo hatch. he is a car guy so he wasnt that dorky ass guy freaking out

he took my car one day to go to the store and i didnt know. i was sitting in my living room hearing a bov and i walk outside and he comes pulling up. he says “seems faster in the drivers seat” :smiley:

Man I remember doin donuts in my roadrunner with my dad in the car. Of course we were both derunk that how family reunions go…

Oh and just for the record…Top of 3rd gear is 120ish…So 130 wasnt that far off…