Pops don't like the fast car.

:rofl:

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6_mO3NAO8”]YouTube - HPF turbo M3 dads first reactions[/ame]

haha…nerdy ass white

ha ha kinda reminds me of wayne when i took him out in the delsol, he said oh gawd alot more than that guy though

this thing is fucking…son of a bitch…
that would be the day my dad would even let me get above 50 with him in the car.

“this thing is serious” haha

robert, ROBERT

fuuuck me

my pops wouldnt be havin it. if i wanted to show him how fast my car was he’d ask for the keys. that guy was obviously not a car guy.

LMAO, my dad hasnt driven my car or been in my car yet and i cant wait til he does. 550whp on the bottle should be fun

Sounds like Tom Arnold.

mommy must has daddys nuts

My dad used to have an old Coronet R/T. I would still bow down to him even if my car was faster.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. :tool:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

x2 i was thinking the same thing

Haha! i let my dad drive my teg last year when it was 365whp and he was shifting at 5grand and wasnt to impressed. So i told him this isnt a chevelle you can take it the whole way to that little red area on the tach after 8 grand lol. Well he did and about shit his pants, he couldnt grasp that a 1797cc motor was that fast…it was priceless!! :slight_smile: then i got yelled at for building it and demanded i put a roll cage in it…never happend lol

LOL. Hand bracing on the dash, priceless.

his son sounds like he’s all of 19… i hope that $$$ was earned and not handed out…

I was thinking the same thing. I highly doubt it though, he was probably just showing his dad what he bought with his allowance.

Ha, definately not a car dad, neither is mine so I know how it is…Its hard trying to explain why all your money is going into your car when your parents know SHIT about cars so it makes no sense to them…I took my dad for a ride in the stang one day 1st gear pull to top of 3rd…somewhere around 130ish…He was tryin to take my keys away from me lol. It was open high way with nothin around so I was atleast smart about it