Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

yeah, gas prices are climbing again. I paid $3.079 here tonight and spent $73.80.

In Clifton Park the Sunoco by my work went from $3.109 to $3.249 today. Mobil across the street from there is $3.299.

Nobama just banned Eastern Gulf/Atlantic Deepwater drilling for 7 yrs so it’ll be steadly going up until after holiday season

Yeah it was $3.15 in Kingston this morning. 36mpg FTW

My truck got 14 on the last tank. Winter blend gas blows. In the summer it gets 16 mpg.

Considering most of the oil/gas this country uses comes from the middle east I dont really see why gulf bans are an issue.

Theres already plenty of oil/gas in Texas and Alaska thats not being used. Use that and tell the Habeebs to fuck off.

yay 15mpg buddyieez

canada is the biggest supplier of oil for us.

I think the bigger problem is OPEC. However, I agree with drilling in the US. If you want it done right, do it yourself, don’t rely on other countries.

:rofl. No thanks on those.

Fuck these gas prices. I’m seriously going to buy a fucking
TDi

Can I join dirty TDI krew?

This is partly why I’m considering getting a Ninja 250 or Moped/Scooter in the spring. My M is a 20 gallon tank and I only fill with 93. Some of my fillups are $$$.

does that thing realllllly need 93?

Manual says 91. So no, not really, but it does burn a little cleaner (less carbon deposits) so I use it. And not many places have 91 around my area. Either 89 or 93.

so glad i only drive the evo in the summer haha, 10-15mpg blowssss

yea get one

you have to sign a couple forms but i can accept you to join

Yes, a lot of cars say right on the gas door “91+ octane only”. My S6 says it, my dad’s 540i says it, RSX-S’ say it, new Civic Si’s, etc. etc.

:rofl :rofl i’m dying

VQs are relatively high compression (10.6:1 I believe) and saving a dollar every time you fill up shouldn’t feel as good as knowing you’re putting the right gas through your motor :lol

9.8:1, I lied.

i run T6 with a VW filter in the TDi.

pussy shit:lol

I just modded my jetta cluster for next season’s cylinder head.

solid lifters rule.

I am just kiddin, I will pussy out too. I dont have the sack to rev it to 5 digits, 9K is pushing it for me. My new head says it will support 10.5K but I think my bottom end will say otherwise! lol

My M is 10.3:1.

if you want to rev it, build it right. spare no expense on the oiling system, rods, or bearings… oh and dont mechanically over rev it like Aaron did and hit 11k+ and blow your bottom end apart!