Short Rant

About ppl who dont post pics in Sale threads.

How the hell can you still make sale threads and not post pics?
Even 2 year old cell phones have cameras in them. It might not be the greatest but at least it gives the potential buyer a rough idea.

I see so many FS threads with guys listing a car or parts and another member asking for pics. Then the guy says “Ok i’ll get pics up tomorrow”.

Like theriously, do you not think that ppl will ask for pics?

Plus it would help your sale.

And then guys who have pics and ask you to email them. WTF?

There are so many opportunities to host pics nowadays. We even have a How To on posting pics through photobucket.com.

Use some common sense, or you minus well stop making FS threads, period!

AHAHAHA

MINUS well? that killed me.

I agree though.

[quote=“got_boost_S13”]

AHAHAHA

MINUS well? that killed me.

I agree though.[/quote]I guess you’re the only one. Everyone else doesnt seem to mind.

jeeez marc, i posted the pics of the damn computer case.

come buy it now you slut

i need to borrow a camera to take pics…some people dont have cameras…

personally i would not buy a camera because its not something i want…the gf has one my mom has one so im set…

Haha, i wasn’t thinking of your thread.

A pc is a pc. Most ppl care about the internals, rather than the case. And i have to check with my friend first. It’s a PC for his nephew, who loves the plexiglass side, so he can inside it.

But most probably i’ll be taking it. Since i’ve been looking for ages.

update,

nobody gives a shit about for sale thread pics,

this is car chat your supposed to talk about cars put it in the right section moderator.

update
deal with it being here, for now.

Marc, your sister used to sell herself over the internet and she didn’t even post pics.

thats beause they would permanently break the internet

thats beause they would permanently break the internet[/quote]

dammmmmmm…

and I read that “might as well” the first time and let you have it…

BUT THESE^ 2 really let you have it…

Oh yeah, not everyone has digital cameras, I boughten 2 for family presents, but never bothered to fork out for my own…

I agree nuttah. But for the record My last 2 phones, both purchased recently dont have cameras, and i dont own a digital camera. A lot of the time even if you do have a camera in your phone, people are too cheap to pay the few cents to send it somewhere they can actually use it to post online.

On the same note, I’ve only ever posted one FS thread that didnt have a picture and it was for a brand new remote starter… doesn’t really need a pic :smiley:

thats beause they would permanently break the internet[/quote]

dammmmmmm…

and I read that “might as well” the first time and let you have it…

BUT THESE^ 2 really let you have it…

Oh yeah, not everyone has digital cameras, I boughten 2 for family presents, but never bothered to fork out for my own…[/quote]Those two, didn’t even flinch. Our eductaional system down the toobes.

i agree, some items dont require a pic. But i’m sure even if you dont have a camera, someone closeby probably does.

Im not big on cellphones and cameras built into them, but my crappy phone has one. And it’s an old phone. And if ppl don’t want to take the time to post pics of their items, it’s only their laziness that will hinder the sale.