lazy kids

Linking fs threads to other boards is retarded

should be outlawed imo

great post.

I hear that. Also if you post a FS thread you should have to post pics, no more Ill send you them by email [-X[-X. I hate that!!

Meh, I don’t have a problem with it as long as you don’t need to register on the board…But JDM kid makes a point, FS threads without pics is, for lack of a better word, fucking retarded. Its 2008, if you cant post pics you dont belong on a forum. Maybe some parts don’t need *pics if we all know what they look like. But cars need pictures…

I think you should be required to post pics. Although, I’m guilty of making a few posts without pics.

And here’s a good example of why you be required to do so…

I live in Barrie. Say someone has some 300zxtt 30mm aluminium calipers for sale. And lets say they live in Hamilton.
Sure I know what they look like. The kid could tell me they’re mint. He may have a good itrader rating. but when I get there they are all f’ed up. What a waste of time that would have been.
For the record. This HAS happened to me. But the location was further and the item was bigger.

I say someone starts a poll. “because I don’t know how”.LOL
Posting pictures in FS thread should be required!

I think people that post pictures of brand new parts they ripped from the web to use for their used parts are complete jackasses as well - pry open your wallet and buy a digicam

^I’m also sure that everyone has at least one close friend who has a cam… Not hard to get one.