Mandatory FS pictures.

Is there a way we can simply make it a rule to post a picture for a FS thread?

Perhaps anything over $50 is required to have a picture. ESPECIALLY cars. I don’t understand why some people don’t bother to post pictures of this stuff.

+1

this has been talked about many of times

I know, just trying to get the ball rolling again.

and we just got karma back …give it time

While I agree…there should be a 3-5 day window to put up photos after original post or deletion.

The facts are that pics sell.

Other boards I am on require for cars…ext…int…engine bay…damage…and to top it off…any requested pictures must be placed in the thread.

good idea :tup:

Why bother with the window. If your going to take pics, get them BEFORE posting.

I like the idea of having mandatory int/ext/engine bay pics for cars though. :tup:

I’m more concerned with saving the time of buyers on this forum. Instead of having someone not post pics, describing it completely false, and having someone come look at it for no reason.

Meh. It’s really the seller’s loss if he chooses to not bother with pics. Find something else to get frustrated by, like how hard it is to find french fries with gravy in the states…

lol. I’m not frustrated, I actually rarely buy things from the forum. I’m just spreading my wisdom.

And the only way to get good french fries and gravy in the states, is to make it yourself, or import it from Harvey’s. Mmmmmmm Poutine.

stupid idea

go look for cars in the newspaper. no pic there

For reference

http://www.nchen.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/poutine.jpg

then go waste your time in the newspaper. Do we ONLY sell cars on this forum? no.

WTF, i want!!!

AMEN!
juniors in niagara falls always had them, they are gone.
Yanis has them in the falls, but who knows how long before they are gone.

if you are seriously interested in a car, go look at it in person.

again, this isn’t JUST for cars.

they really should post pictures tho, I hate wanting something and there is no pics.
it will also stop the 12 posts that say IN FOR PICS

I’m sorry, let me re-phrase

“If you are interested in any ITEM, get up off of your lazy ass and go see it for yourself”

this is especially true if you are planning on spending more than a few dollars on it. Most of the people on here are local anyways. How far is it? 15 minutes?

Okey dokey. Moral of the story: The seller should post pics, but its his call. Why bother making it another rule. There are enough rules that I don’t enforce already.

Proceed with the fries & gravy discussion in OT if you’d like.